Not sure either yet built motor with nitrous or turbo???

Hey Greg, what do you think this combination would put out on E-85? I'm going to hold off for another year until I get another bike for touring but I'm going to start a "Turbo" Christmas Club for next winters project now. :beerchug:

well the E85 like greg says using about 33% more fueling and would enable you to run a few more lb of boost. On the stock motor running E85 probably wouldn't gain you anything because you still can't turn up the boost due to the titanium valves

All depends on what u want to do

Go with rcc stage 1 which has external gate and will flow up to 430 hp
Posted via Mobile Device

I like big motors but sometimes I do get jealous of the turbo guys how they can just dump race gas in and add more boost anytime they want. :thumbsup:

My ride is not boosted, but if I did I believe I would only do it if I can get an intercooler on board. This I believe would be a safe guard from blowing out the head gasket or burning up the motor on high speed runs. Plus it would burn more efficient.

im not talking about the intercooler for a turbo. im talking about the oil cooler.

also the turbo intercooler is only good if ur boosting a lot.

An intercooler is always good, you will make more power lb for lb with an intercooler no matter what boost level your running.

Its an option on rcc kits, and I have an intercooler on my 460 hp bike, but it totally blocks the radiator and causes some other inconveniences, ill probably go with an ultra plenum at some point with water to air intercooler but for now and stock wheelbase ill keep boost to 8 psi ish
Posted via Mobile Device

I no greg that you like the RCC turbo kit but what do you think of the Hahn Racecraft turbo stuff?

I heard Hahn's turbo were poop, but thats just what i heard. RCC seems to be voted and liked by many. I would like to know about Velocity turbo?

what kind of turbos does HaHN use?

aside from hahn, i know muzzy uses turbonetics. muzzys customer service alone is ****, aside from their pos turbonetic turbo thats prone to leak:poke:

Turbos aren't the issues with Hahn, its there internal wastegate thaT wll boost creep
, mild steel headers, crappy starter map, very restrictive exhaust, and even worst customer support
Posted via Mobile Device

I should say its not a horrible kit but Rcc is much better bang for the Buck with better parts and support
Posted via Mobile Device

Depends on hp and udage goals

For gen2 busa and turbo i strongly recommend you research ecu flashing
Posted via Mobile Device

Back