Northwest  Road Trip 2005

Have you worked out lodging or anything. I might know of a couple of busa'a from Boise that would like to come up. How many of there are you?
Thanks
Kelly

I wish I had seen this earlier. I already have a weekend outing planned for those dates so.......next time for sure!!!! I love that country!!!

I wish I had seen this earlier. I already have a weekend outing planned for those dates so.......next time for sure!!!! I love that country!!!
A group of us from the Tri-Cities will be going over Lolo and beyond July 10th and 11th.
You are welcome to join us!

A group of us from the Tri-Cities will be going over Lolo and beyond July 10th and 11th.
You are welcome to join us!
Thanks - keep me posted with details!
biggrin.gif

A couple of us are meeting next week to iron out the details. I'll keep you informed.:D

Ok! I found the photo I was lookin' for. It was on my old computer!

This is a pic taken in early Sept. of '02 @ the summit of Lolo pass. Yes, that is snow. The photo really does not do it justice as it was comin down hard. By the time we got back on, there was an inch or so of slush. It continued to snow for the next 10-15 miles and then just poured rain.

It had been around 90 when we left Tri-Cities the day before.

Just goes to show you how unpredictable the weather can be on the Selway!

lolo_02.JPG

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so frikkin cold:p

I am planning a Lolo pass ride from BOise Idaho this same weekend. We will be staying over in Lolo. Maybe we will run into you guys up there
smile.gif

Hey, if you guys end up coming thru the tri-cities on your way, stop in and say hi! We are easy to find....VW/Audi store just off the hywy in Kennewick.:D

Ok!  I found the photo I was lookin' for.  It was on my old computer!

This is a pic taken in early Sept. of '02 @ the summit of Lolo pass.  Yes, that is snow.  The photo really does not do it justice as it was comin down hard.  By the time we got back on, there was an inch or so of slush.  It continued to snow for the next 10-15 miles and then just poured rain.

It had been around 90 when we left Tri-Cities the day before.

Just goes to show you how unpredictable the weather can be on the Selway!
Ok, a correction is needed here....

While planning our own Lolo ride next month, we talked about the ride in this pic. I had said that it was Sept '02. I was wrong.

This pic was taken the second week in June, 2002.

Pack your rain gear! Just in case......

hey so I assume this weekend is still on. If you need any suggestions about where to eat ,drink,whatever let me know.

I mean at least while you're here in the valley.

<!--EDIT|valleybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119699095 -->

hey so I assume this weekend is still on. If you need any suggestions about where to eat ,drink,whatever let me know.  

I mean at least while you're here in the valley.
Hey man, we're still on for a cold one july 9th at the Red Lion......I probably wont be there until 7 or 8 oclock..pm me and I'll give ya my cel...

did this roadtrip happen? havent heard anything for awhile..

Back