Upcoming Road Trip

lol, well i will have a (relatively) new rider with me and a friend on a cruiser that has had some back problems so we are riding at a leisurely pace. couple that with the fact that we will be stopping and shipping stuff back all along the way and the schedule starts to tighten up. :D

Here's another idea...take old underwear and t-shirts and old socks and stuff that you can throw away after you wear it one last time. Just leave it in the hotel room trash. Very effective method of lightening your load, bro... I've done a few multi-day/multi-state trips this way and, additionally, it's an awesome way to clean out your closet.

If the clothes aren't in that bad of shape, leave 'em for the housekeeper ('cept the underwear, of course, that's just nasty)! Pay it forward.

I'm sure you'll have a blast, brother. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Another thing comes to mind.

BA Busa wants to apologize for inciting that whole conversation with me he had inside your road-trip thread. That was just rude and inconsiderate of him, and now, he owes you big-time! He's such a saddle-s!ut

Just sayin'.

You are passing within a few miles of the Tail of the Dragon and the Cherolhal Skyway. You may want to check them out.

Suches GA and Blood Mountain are near your route also.

TN Hwy 68 from Tellico Plains to Ducktown and TN Highway 360 from Tellico Plains to Vonore are also excellent roads for Hayabusa riding.

Have a fun trip :beerchug:

Another thing comes to mind.

scar wants to apologize for inciting that whole conversation with BA BUSA inside your road-trip thread. That was just rude and inconsiderate of me, and now, I owe you big-time! I'm such a saddle-s!ut

Just sayin'.

Yeah I'm sorry too :whistle:

Last edited:
Enjoy the ride. Be safe and take plenty of pix :thumbsup:

When I grow up I want to ride like Ba :whistle:

So what work did you have done on the busa? Performance mods?

i wish. no i had residual damage from a poor attempt at theft. had to replace ignition parts, mirrors, bar ends, levers, got a different engine cover, etc. had to be dumb teen punks with no idea of the busa's weight. all my plastic will need to be fixed / painted this winter also since they dropped it on both sides. :cussing:

changed my shift forks, front fork seals, and will have a new chain / sprocket setup by the time i go (16/42's). oh, and tires.

also if i can get it in time will be a HID system and some other misc goodies.

You are passing within a few miles of the Tail of the Dragon and the Cherolhal Skyway. You may want to check them out.

Suches GA and Blood Mountain are near your route also.

TN Hwy 68 from Tellico Plains to Ducktown and TN Highway 360 from Tellico Plains to Vonore are also excellent roads for Hayabusa riding.

thank you!

amended "flight plan" is here:
Road Trip!
:cheerleader:

Back