new to board, just had bike tuned

JIMMY

Registered
i have had my red 05 busa for about a year now, but just recently started riding and working on it, it has 330 miles on it now, pc usb III, D&D bolt ons from an earlier model busa are the only performance mods done at this time. i had it tuned last week and was pretty impressed with the numbers. at 315 miles, bone stock, it pulled a 157 hp, after the cans and programmer, still at 157. then i had it tuned and we pulled a 168. i am lookin for suggestions on other mods that will bump the horsepower,

JIMMY

Registered
167.78 hp and 101.61 torque with a power commander and D&D slip ons, bike was 157 bone stock at a shoot out a month ago, the pics and dyno sheet will be up shortly

I tried taking a picture of the dyno sheet, but it did not turn out well, i will try to have it scanned tomorrow, and all the bike has is D&D's with a power commander, under 350 miles,

(JIMMY @ Oct. 09 2006,19:48) I tried taking a picture of the dyno sheet, but it did not turn out well, i will try to have it scanned tomorrow, and all the bike has is D&D's with a power commander, under 350 miles,
newbies are so much fun when they B.S.
flamethrowingsmiley.gif