Very pleased with tune!!

Big Moe

Registered
Just picked up Windy (my '05) from KWS Motorsports this morning and let me tell you...she is a new machine after the tune!! The throttle response, acceleration and overall smoothness through the gears has been vastly improved! The first thing that I noticed upon start up was the smooth and consistant idle. Upon take off at low RPMs where she used to be kinda hesitant and a lil jerky that no longer exists! And opening her up on the highway was a joy and I could tell the difference in torque immediately! All this along with freeing up 10 horses!! Overall I am extremely happy with the outcome and I cant in words express how much of a difference the tune made! I went from 158hp to 168.4hp and I have attached the printout so that you all can see. Once again, if you are on the fence like I was about getting a tune.....GO GET IT, you wont be disappointed!!

My machines stats are: Full Brocks Alienhead exhaust, PC III, Airbox mod, Marble mod, K&N filter and GI Pro w/Atre. I was previously using a map from Brocks before the tune. Be safe out there everyone!!

Chris

2 apr.jpg

2 apr 1.jpg

OUCH thats a lil high for a tune. Also i would have thought that you would make more power wuth the alien head exhaust, but Whats matters the most is how the bike performs and if your happy.:thumbsup:

Custome tune by tommy miceli in NJ costs $200.. From what I hear he knows his stuff too

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Back