Healtech Tune for Brocks exhaust

BigBlu07

Registered
Hi all,
Im going to be installing a Healtech FI Tuner pro into my Beauty soon and i would like to ask if someone has a good tune that yields smooth power with a good AFR. ive currently got stock headers and the brock alienhead twin slipons.

im chasing either PC5 PC3usb Or Healtech maps, preferably healtech saves me sending off emails and waiting for a coverted map

As its also my first post heres a sweet pic

1615246-fe45968f2d3013dd7be0b4f32d90a8e4.jpg

:welcome: to the Org. Sweet looking bike.
Is a dyno tune by a professional out of the question?
If you are planning on playing the map guessing game you may want to include other info such a air filter,box mods,fuel type,altitude,etc. Are the Crocks AlienHead causing backfire issues? I found in the early years messing with PC's on Gen I's and emailed maps that not much was altered on the tables,especially at lower throttle %'s where it was needed most.
I'm not sure how much testing Healtech does on their own and how extensive it is in relation to exhaust/air combo's and how their maps are. Maybe compare their maps made specific to your needs with those that you get emailed to you. Good luck,
Rubb.

:welcome: to the Org. Sweet looking bike.
Is a dyno tune by a professional out of the question?
If you are planning on playing the map guessing game you may want to include other info such a air filter,box mods,fuel type,altitude,etc. Are the Crocks AlienHead causing backfire issues? I found in the early years messing with PC's on Gen I's and emailed maps that not much was altered on the tables,especially at lower throttle %'s where it was needed most.
I'm not sure how much testing Healtech does on their own and how extensive it is in relation to exhaust/air combo's and how their maps are. Maybe compare their maps made specific to your needs with those that you get emailed to you. Good luck,
Rubb.
I did get a referral by a mate at work to a guy in browns plains called dynamite moto, reckons he's good price and does a good job, had his and his sons harley done and says he's had no issues and power is smooth and his idle issues were fixed, im just trying to find a decent dyno place that won't cost an arm and a leg, i preferably want the external module type as I dont want to change the stock pcm until I have a spare, just Incas a flash goes wrong and bins the pcm

I did get a referral by a mate at work to a guy in browns plains called dynamite moto, reckons he's good price and does a good job, had his and his sons harley done and says he's had no issues and power is smooth and his idle issues were fixed, im just trying to find a decent dyno place that won't cost an arm and a leg, i preferably want the external module type as I dont want to change the stock pcm until I have a spare, just Incas a flash goes wrong and bins the pcm
The odd time (but very rare) flashing an' ECU can go bad. In your case,I would not bother with a PC or a fuel altering unit unless you have an' issue.
If all you have done is add some slip-ons and you want to save money...skip it all. There are some "Plug n Play" modules on the market for all sorts of bikes and configurations that claim to fix this and that (usually a fueling/backfire issue) from adding aftermarket pipes and cleaners.Some will clear a problem. If you have no issue...save your money for a "real" tune after doing everything you want to do. If it backfires now,has the PAIR been tossed in the bin?
Rubb.

The odd time (but very rare) flashing an' ECU can go bad. In your case,I would not bother with a PC or a fuel altering unit unless you have an' issue.
If all you have done is add some slip-ons and you want to save money...skip it all. There are some "Plug n Play" modules on the market for all sorts of bikes and configurations that claim to fix this and that (usually a fueling/backfire issue) from adding aftermarket pipes and cleaners.Some will clear a problem. If you have no issue...save your money for a "real" tune after doing everything you want to do. If it backfires now,has the PAIR been tossed in the bin?
Rubb.
Pair system is still installed, i brought it with the slipons installed, still running original headers, the only issue I have with it is shes very rich in the lower rpms, as and example, i had it up on the lift for a good hand clean, laser iridium plugs and an oil change i started her up and my old man gave it acouple of little revs, I was in the way of the exhase and got spatter of fuel in my face, are they that rich from stock or is it the slipons affecting it? The other little issue i got not related to tune but I find the gear shifter to be abit hard, harder than my gsx650f, and I'm looking at getting the factor pro s92 kit, is it worth it, does it fix the hard shift issue?

Pair system is still installed,LOSE THE PAIR,we have walk-thru's,but ask all ya want... i brought it with the slipons installed, still running original headers, the only issue I have with it is shes very rich in the lower rpms,Something to look at maybe,but once of the idle control circuit,should be good as and example, i had it up on the lift for a good hand clean, laser iridium plugs and an oil change i started her up and my old man gave it acouple of little revs, I was in the way of the exhase and got spatter of fuel in my face, YOU SURE IT WAS FUEL,not calling you stoopid or anything,but could have been condensation (water) are they that rich from stock (LEAN USUALLY) or is it the slipons affecting it? Slight effect,but usually no big deal except for some poping on decel.. The other little issue i got not related to tune but I find the gear shifter to be abit hard, harder than my gsx650f, and I'm looking at getting the factor pro s92 kit, is it worth it, does it fix the hard shift issue? No experience with that item,(I looked it over,personally,I wouldn't do it)but most Busa are hard to engage when cold. Bang the lever hard,especially 1st to second,and 5th to 6th. Typical Zook tranny. Keep yer oil clean and use a good quality. I like Amsoil 10-40 Metric Full Synth.
Rubb.
Hope that helps.

O ya BigBlu there's a few companies out there I would trust for a "mail in" ECU flash like Schnitz....click here usually 1 day turn around for 75 bucks. They offer a flash that would suit your needs perfect. Save you messing with that other thing. Plug n Play ECU tune. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

Back