Dyno Results 2003 Busa

arthur39

Registered
I had this tuned over the weekend. Thanks to Tom Miceli, the dyno was a Factory-Pro EC997 eddy-current low-inertia dynamometer with SAE corrections. Mods being Fully Muzzy Titanium, air box mod with BMC Filter 16/41 gearing. I had the ECU flashed by Mr. Smith with unified ignition and fuel maps with all short stacks (ECU editor by Petrik). I synched the throttle bodies before tune with smoothed it out a bit as well. I took a gamble with all short stacks and it paid off. The power commander became handy here for final tuning because we were able to build an advanced map and apply fuel to each cylinder seperately. The picture shows how much Tom was able to gain with the tune. First run was 161 and 102 torque, Final was 177.63 and 106.61 ft/lbs. I tote the bike all over and the power band is smoothe from idle on up. Guess I'll keep the busa :laugh:

scan0003.jpg

I had the ECU flashed by Mr. Smith with unified ignition and fuel maps with all short stacks (ECU editor by Petrik).

What is this......sounds like something thats needed. Mine is a 2007 when I had it dynoed it was only 149hp. Mods TRE, air filter and down 1 up 3. Since then I also have the full muzzy and power commander but I took the gear back to factory for gas milage I have not had a chance to dyno it with new stuff.

Here is mine. Just wanna compare it, but first I have to convert yours to metric:laugh:. This was done month ago at 1800m above sea.
Stock engine, no PC, redesigned exhaust, no GIPro.
In your opinion, are those good results or average.

dyno.jpg

****, i would be happy with 160whp for those mods! congrats! Maybe the 03's are special! (crosses fingers) haha

Back