new to board, just had bike tuned

JIMMY

Registered
i have had my red 05 busa for about a year now, but just recently started riding and working on it, it has 330 miles on it now, pc usb III, D&D bolt ons from an earlier model busa are the only performance mods done at this time. i had it tuned last week and was pretty impressed with the numbers. at 315 miles, bone stock, it pulled a 157 hp, after the cans and programmer, still at 157. then i had it tuned and we pulled a 168. i am lookin for suggestions on other mods that will bump the horsepower,

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
you have to post pics...
cool.gif

pics of the bike and the dyno sheet will be up tomorrow, still trying to figure out this website

167.78 hp and 101.61 torque with a power commander and D&D slip ons, bike was 157 bone stock at a shoot out a month ago, the pics and dyno sheet will be up shortly

(JIMMY @ Oct. 08 2006,10:11) 167.78 hp and 101.61 torque with a power commander and D&D slip ons,  bike was 157 bone stock at a shoot out a month ago,  the pics and dyno sheet will be up shortly
Well?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
zzwhip.gif

rock.gif

I tried taking a picture of the dyno sheet, but it did not turn out well, i will try to have it scanned tomorrow, and all the bike has is D&D's with a power commander, under 350 miles,

(JIMMY @ Oct. 09 2006,19:48) I tried taking a picture of the dyno sheet, but it did not turn out well, i will try to have it scanned tomorrow, and all the bike has is D&D's with a power commander, under 350 miles,
newbies are so much fun when they B.S.
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Back