Busa is tuned!!

Sup folks just got my bike Dyno tuned and re-mapped! I had my spark plug changed K&N filter cleaned and oil changed. My mods include a single sided Yoshimura Full Exhaust, K&N filter and Power commander PC3. Prior to the dyno and tune I was pushing around aprox 146HP at the wheel. Now I'm at 162HP just about a 20HP increase!!! The bike feels like a totally new bike with added HP torque and low end... ...

th_IMG_2406.jpg

A better pic of the dyno print out would be nice. The A/F chart on the printout is to dark.

Okay, I've just never seen it. You know something is wrong with whats going on here . . . and you know without load control, you are not getting your money's worth . . .:laugh:

He could have done the old 4th gear and then 6th gear pull trick like you said! Or, he could have even dicked around with the data stack . . .:lol:

The Dynojet Website has them as having a model 250.......:cheerleader:.......All 250s that I know of have load control!.....:bowdown:......The missing (I) on the 250I should only mean the stack is Not Integrated into the Dyno!......:beerchug:.....But maybe I'm wrong!

thats why I go to Schnitz:thumbsup:

Unfortunately your statement seems to be incomplete!..:poke:..Why is it that you go to Schnitz?.....As to what I have read here! The thread starter seems to be very happy with his tune from who ever he went too also!.....It is the thread starters dyno chart that I am concerned with a how they ended up with that much HP with so little A/F change!.....However you both seem happy with your end results!...And that is the bottom line!......There are great tuners and crooks everywhere!....And with everyones help We Can Find Out Who's Who!

If you know anything about drag racing you SHOULD know about Schnitz racing. Ryan is one helluva of a rider and tuner has been doing it for a while and is probably the best or atleast one of the top in the states. Any pc style tune is a flat $250 fee. it will be tuned great but he will still leave it a little on the safe side. I actually had him tune my busa 2 times. first time put down 171 & 103 w/ bmc race filter, small box mod, and a Titanium Yosh header only on a pc3. I later added the mid pipe and can back on the bike because i couldnt take the noise of open header any more. I took it back to ryan and had him make the tune as aggressive as possble and do a fuel milage tune in the as well i picked up another 4 hp and 2-3 tq for another $100. I also get between 45-50mpg if i keep my hand in control LOL

In my Opinion Cecil Towner of HTP is the Top tuner in this U S of A!......However it wouldn't be cost effective for someone on the WEST COAST to travel 3000 miles to get his tune!....The point is! There are great Motorcycle dynamometer tuners from coast to coast!...:banghead:....And yes Ryan is one of them!(who by the way rides for HTP)......He is just not the only ONE!......:poke:

Back to the Question @ hand!.....???......Fact or Fiction...???

Hayabusa20Dyno203192011.jpg

Looks like the Deed To The GOLDEN GATE BIRDGE without a thorough examination of this document!....:poke:

I would say that the pulls were in different gears look at the starting rpm for each pull

I emailed that chart to the tuner!....His reply is as follows!

Hi Nick,
The fuel lines are not as close as they seem. The graph has been down sized. There is alot of power to be found in only a few dec. points change!

TOMMY BUSA Said this!

Sup folks just got my bike Dyno tuned and re-mapped! I had my spark plug changed K&N filter cleaned and oil changed. My mods include a single sided Yoshimura Full Exhaust, K&N filter and Power commander PC3. Prior to the dyno and tune I was pushing around aprox 146HP at the wheel. Now I'm at 162HP just about a 20HP increase!!! The bike feels like a totally new bike with added HP torque and low end... ...

Tommy Busa just has a little problem with the math! As it looks like 16HP!....Lets not forget Tommy also said!...The bike feels like a totally new bike with added HP torque and low end... ...

.....For Tommy to have made that statement a performance increase must have taken place!

Would I use that same Tuner????:poke:....Armed with the knowledge of what to look for and asking a few key questions!...:whistle:.....ABSOLUTLY!....I'm done!

Back