my dyno tune

Yeah, John @ turnone is awesome to work with and does very good tuning. $350 for PC tunes and $300 for Bazzaz tunes.

I have HP-Tuners to sell and a Nitrous kit for a FI car to sell as well. When I do, I'm on my way to John @ turnone after air filter/box mod and a TRE.

yea air box mod is pretty simple (especially if you have a dremel tool), and noticeable difference..had a TRE (an old switchable one) but it was causing my FI light to come on..so i took it off.

God I miss Fort Walton. And I miss all the Tom Thumbs, the road outside the back gate, hell even Niceville and Crestucky!

yea air box mod is pretty simple (especially if you have a dremel tool), and noticeable difference..had a TRE (an old switchable one) but it was causing my FI light to come on..so i took it off.

I'm not sure if I have a TRE on the bike or not, I haven't pulled the tank off the bike o check, But I will get the FI light on when I get into high RPM's shifting from 1st into 2nd, the bike has a quick shifter on it, and the guy I bought the bike from sadi that's what was causing it to come on.

And I also noticed, If I do a 2nd gear pull, the light will come on when it gets up to around 9-10K RPM's or so. The bike is stock geared and the bike doesn't shut off at 186mph. the bike will do all the speedo in 5th, and then I took 6th to almost 10K RPM, Not sure how fast I was actually going, but the bike was still pulling way past the indicated mph on the speedo.

When was your FI light coming on? If I normal ride the bike, everything is fine and I get no FI light at all.

it came on after that switch got wet, and never turned off until i took it out. if you have a TRE it should be on the left side (if your sitting on the bike) under the tank, almost looks like a triangular plug 3 wires. but if you look in that area you should be able to see if one is there.

I'm not sure if I have a TRE on the bike or not, I haven't pulled the tank off the bike o check, But I will get the FI light on when I get into high RPM's shifting from 1st into 2nd, the bike has a quick shifter on it, and the guy I bought the bike from sadi that's what was causing it to come on.

And I also noticed, If I do a 2nd gear pull, the light will come on when it gets up to around 9-10K RPM's or so. The bike is stock geared and the bike doesn't shut off at 186mph. the bike will do all the speedo in 5th, and then I took 6th to almost 10K RPM, Not sure how fast I was actually going, but the bike was still pulling way past the indicated mph on the speedo.

When was your FI light coming on? If I normal ride the bike, everything is fine and I get no FI light at all.
more than likely you are maxing the injector

getting a base line hp reading to see how much hp gain you get after a tune or power adder is the dyno job a dyno that read 160 base and a dyno that read 170 makes no difference , lets say you gained 30hp , 160 will be 190 , 170 will be 200 . I can do three pulls to warm up bike and get three difference # getting higher each pull. if you are into hp # i can change my setting from standard to any of the other setting to make the hp # go up by a stroke of a key .

Back