new to board, just had bike tuned

I am just stating facts....... no only I but NO ONE has made 10 hp from a map on slip ons. and the reason I stated about the writing is that you should have some stating, time,date,conditions etc.
don't believe me check out all the other sheets. or you could get the whole file(this is what I did for my customers) it would have all the runs with notes.
and yes it could be true that you have to only tuner in the world that can do this if so you should be sending him a BIG tip.
super.gif

(grabntwist @ Oct. 15 2006,22:36)
(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Oct. 10 2006,21:04) johhnycheese thinks he's a know it all.NOT
Now being a somewhat long time member of the board, I will say Johnny Chesse can be about as smooth as 20 grit sandpaper but the is nationally recognized for building and tuning some of the fastest Busa's around. And no he didn't tune my bike but I have seen and rode some of the bikes he has touched.
+1000

But I will say that he was extremely helpful in fixing a problem of mine. He did it over the phone and my bike is much better for it.

Jimmy, I have been here since 2004 and am on my second Busa. We're not totally saying that the numbers aren't quite correct, but you have to understand. If you had known since the invention of pigs that they simply can not fly and it had been proven time and time again that they could not fly, then someone came in and said, "My pig can fly", you would be skeptical as well.

We just want to see some proof, not necessarily because we don't believe you but to see why.

For instance there are some schools of thought that if you pick up your brand new Busa on a trailer, take it to a dyno to break it in doing loaded full dyno runs that the bike will make more stock horsepower than if you follow Suzuki's break-in procedure.

Don

Here is mine,   You can see the info that Johnny is looking for at the bottom. Also the bike was supposed to have made 169hp on the tuners dyno.

dynorun.jpg

the funny thing about dynos is the operator can make it say whatever he wants to make the customer happy. seen it alot at the harley shop where the bike actually loses power with the screamin eagle exhaust an jet kit that cost over a grand. so they make it show a few more hp customer happy.

Back