New Sport Rider Mag BMW beats the Busa

vmaxbaby

Registered
Anyone see the new Sport Rider Mag. They put the Busa up against the new BMW K1300s. Busa won in quarter mile and cost, but lost everything else. One rider called the busa Long in the Tooth. I hope Suzuki reads this magazine. Next time when they go to the drawing board hopefully they won't stop short because they don't want to retool and give us a head to toe make over. From my Gen 1 to my Gen II there is a big difference but there is some things they could have refined.

Also the article didn't use the fastest color ORANGE/BLK so they might have been another issue :poke:

Who would want a beamer instead of a Hayabusa..... get real.

I wouldn't but it looks to be a really nice sport touring bike :thumbsup: But I would rather spend the money on the Busa an use the change for mods :whistle: which judging by the price of the beemer you may be buying an doing mods for quite a while.... As for all the new rider assist electronics :moon: all that means is more ****ing problems that only a dealer can fix.:whistle:
No problem...just letting you know that the board has been talking about it already
an how many people so far have swung over or are saving up for the new beemer don't be shy, you know we love all bikes:cheerleader:

DAM Forgot Caution bad language!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess they didn't even consider the 14 fit for the competition....so it looks like the new beemer blew both the japanese big bikes into the weeds as the greatest big bore around :whistle:
I wonder how much the new bmw is? I sure don't plan on running around on second rate equipment for long :laugh:

Who cares, one mod here or there on either bike and the scale tilts to one bike or the other. It is all a matter of your own personal setup after you buy it. You got some moded GSXR 1ks, ZX-10s and R-1s that will out gun either bone stock or minimum mods. Guess what I am trying to say is bone stock means nothing in this age of mods.

I think this is about the 4th time I have seen this posted up. Who really cares? We all know the Busa is the king no matter what other manufacturers have to say!

Who would want a beamer instead of a Hayabusa..... get real.

Instead of Busa no.. in the stable beside the Busa, A big hell yea.. :thumbsup:

Pappy just traded the FJR in on a K1200gt, lets just say it cooks for a sport tourer.. :bowdown:

And as always, the magazines complain of the Busa's "wooden" brakes. This has been a constant complaint over the years......obviously the Suzuki techs never read the magazine articles. :laugh: The Beamer got the better reviews because it's all new......it's just all associate editor propoganda. :whistle:

I dont understand why they always knock the Busas front brakes. On my 07 they do require a good hard pull but they stop great. Last night I was leaving a gas station after a fill up and a young kid in a Mustang backed out right in front of me. I grabbed the front brake hard enough to "chirp" the front tire and came to a quick, straight stop. The kid had to actually pull forward to let me continue. The only thing that would make them better is a lighter pull on the brake lever.

between this and the busa trike, there like 27 threads...lol

anyone know how to use the search feature?:moon:

Back