New rider on 09 busa

So, tell the truth.............how many times did you get out of bed to go look at it ? I was like a little kid on Christmas eve. I had to keep going to the garage, and make sure I really had it. At about 4:00 a.m. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to go for a ride. At the time I was with my wife, and she looked up at me from the bed, and said "where are you going at 4 in the morning, OHHHH never mind, you're worse than a kid".

Been like 8 months since I bought her, and just last night (3:30am) I woke up to pee:whistle:, went outside to admire the new pipes, then HAD to ride!.... and next thing I know, My wife is pulling the covers back, and says "Are you serious?!It's just a bike,your like a lil boy beggin for his bigwheel!, It's jus sad that I envy a d@mn motorcyle!" (she got over it:laugh:)

those rides are the best...:thumbsup:

Been like 8 months since I bought her, and just last night (3:30am) I woke up to pee:whistle:, went outside to admire the new pipes, then HAD to ride!.... and next thing I know, My wife is pulling the covers back, and says "Are you serious?!It's just a bike,your like a lil boy beggin for his bigwheel!, It's jus sad that I envy a d@mn motorcyle!" (she got over it:laugh:)

:lol:

You ain't lying Brother !!

Back