HMF or ARATA

Henryace1

Registered
I'm in the market for an exhaust system. The 2 I've narrowed it down too are the HMF (Big Bird) or the ARATA. I would like some input as far as performance from any of you that can give me any. If any of you can ask your local wrench turners that would be greatly appreciated. I just want as much input as I can get before making my final decision. As far a performance I'm keeping the bike stock. Just adding the pipe and PC3r.

OK lets try this. Can anyone get me Dyno print outs for either one of both of these pipes. I'm really trying to decide and I would anyones help.... Thanks
biggrin.gif

you can't just do that!!!!
If it was the same bike on the same day YES! but no two busas are the same stock so no two will be the same with the same pipe.
If you want PEAK Numbers you are a fool. because I can make a stocker have a reall high peak number but run like crap.'Forget peak numbers and look at curves.
Or better yet there is nothing that sounds like a BigBird PERIOD! oh and it makes great power also

Well folks I found out that the Arata pipe is alomost the exact same as an Acropovic pipe except that the Arata only come in full Titanium wi Titanium can and it is also cheaper. So I have made my decision to got with Arata... Thanks for the help though...
biggrin.gif

Arata is an excelent pipe Ive rode one for the past year and Love it. I am getting 158 on a dynojet at hair racing in santa clara california

Well folks from what I have found out the ARATA pipe is just about he sam as an Akro but it's about $400.00 sheaper. So around christmas time I will be getting and ARATA pipe. It'll be my Christmas present to myself...
biggrin.gif

i would love to have short pipes that do not go all the way back, if they could make some way to make it quieter then not having a can

actuall the arata sells for about $1200 and you can get a TI akro ev for about $1328 from some places on the web. I can get a akro ev from my dealer for $1378 check around on the net for lower prices on akro, everyone seems to sell the Arata for the same price

You should check out the Devils carbon dual high mount. I have it on mine and they sound very good. Got it dynoed by Ryan Schnitz Racing and pushing 162 rwhp. Got it for 900 bucks and they are pretty much identical to the HMF dual high mount. "www.devilsbike.com".

ive seen those, what was your bike dynoed befor you put them on? Also here in HAwaii, I was told I should go with full TI due to all the salt in the air.

actually the arata sells for about $1200 and you can get a TI akro ev for about $1328 from some places on the web. I can get a akro ev from my dealer for $1378 check around on the net for lower prices on akro, everyone seems to sell the Arata for the same price
I have looked around wht web I always do before I buy something. The best price I have found is $1090.00 shipped to my door...

"Big thanks to Johnnycheese. Dropped the bike off with him last week, and picked it up yesterday. After finally talking myself out of having him put the ghetto kit he had at his shop on my bike, I went ahead and had him put my Big Bird on. Got the 4 : 2 : 1 Low Mount Big Bird with Carbon Can. Bike made roughly 154-155hp stock, and after the Big Bird install and map it made 170.4 hp corrected and 100.5 tq. In case anyone was wondering the Big Bird is LOUD. JohnnyCheese was right, nothing sounds like a Big Bird. I am happy as can be. Now to start saving for the turbo in the spring."

Quote from T5eater

Bigbird and PC3r stock air box no TRE

I have not got mine yet BUT I am going with 2 BigBird Cans in High Mount, The first First bike I never took possesion of,
sad.gif
damn Frances destroyed it 3 days before it was to be done and given to me.

BUT I looked and asked and all and came up with this as my Exhaust System.. a Dual High Mount HMF with Duplex Dual BigBirds. Why??? Cause I am leaving room for mod, as in maybe 1397 or 1440 and turbo but now maybe not turbo might go SuperCharger. As well as NOS.

AND bottom Line is HMF BigBird is the Right way to go FOR ME.

Bottom line to all is, do research ask stupid questions and bottom line to all that is, WHAT do you think when you narrow it down to 2 or 3 systems it comes down to what you feel is right.

Cannot go wrong with either henryace.

<!--EDIT|HayaBusa Knight
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100301835 -->

Back