New Rider in the captains house

Awesome
biggrin.gif

That's what it's all about Captain. I'm so glad the board could do this for you. I got all choked up reading how you pulled it off.

Merry Christmas Captain
cool.gif

Would love to see the video of that moment! Tell your son I said "CONGRATS!"
wink.gif

I bet that's a christmas he will remember all through his life
biggrin.gif

Merry Merry

Aww man, that pic with your son hunched over the seat of is just priceless. Kinda makes me wanna cry.

Awesome cap! That first pic of him leaning over the Honda says it all...a very Merry Christmas!
smile.gif
cool.gif

Cap.....I would have loved to have given you a new busa and presented it to you with members of this forum at Laguna Seca....but seeing that my donation went to a kids first bike....that is really amazing. The money was well spent. Glad to see you brought such happiness to your child. Way to go Cap, way to go....

Brought back a lot of memories of my first Honda Mini Trail back in the 1970s...... which started my love for these amazing machines.

I am new to the board but when I read this I just have to say that this says alot about the people that are on this board. That is great to see, if everyone were this kind the world would be alot better off. Merry Christmas to you captain , your son, and everyone on this board.

OK so its been a few days since Christmas and Evan hasn't crashed yet... (JWCFBD you are not allowed to be an instructor  
wow.gif
) He has learned to start the bike and use the clutch but I won't let him out of 1st gear yet... One of the purposes for the bike was to get the kid outside in the air..... It's working now I can't get him inside.. Just wanted to put a couple of pics up so you could see his progress. He has a heck of a time holding the bike up, he tippie toes to keep it upright so he has a little growing room......

firstair1.gif

firstair2.gif

firstair3.gif

<!--EDIT|captain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144039972 -->

oh man...that's just too awesome, cap.

I bet you're definitely in the "my dad is better than yours" type of discussions.
laugh.gif

Very awesome, Cappy....very awesome...
wink.gif

Back