New Rider in the captains house

OK so its been a few days since Christmas and Evan hasn't crashed yet... (JWCFBD you are not allowed to be an instructor  
wow.gif
) He has learned to start the bike and use the clutch but I won't let him out of 1st gear yet... One of the purposes for the bike was to get the kid outside in the air..... It's working now I can't get him inside.. Just wanted to put a couple of pics up so you could see his progress. He has a heck of a time holding the bike up, he tippie toes to keep it upright so he has a little growing room......

firstair1.gif

firstair2.gif

firstair3.gif

I can teach him how to tuck and roll.
tounge.gif
  All the years I spent riding dirtbikes I never got hurt.  He'll be fine and develop a great love for the sport.  As soon as I can I still want to chance to come out there and meet you all.  Some time during the summer.  And I know no riding tips.  
wink.gif

He's looking great on that thing aready.  Keep up with the pics.

<!--EDIT|captain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144040446 -->

Update time....... Its been warm here all weekend so a lot of riding around here... Evan has been riding about an hour each day since Christmas cold or warm dry or wet he's out there.. I took him to the arena cross nationals in Jan and he absolutely has the bug now... He has 30 acres to ride on and we have dirt pile that he has been practicing on.... He's getting good air now so it will only my a matter of time before were headed to the ER. Once again let me thank you all that made this possible.

CAp

DSC05591_sized.JPG

cool.gif
Very cool. I'm glad he likes it and is having a good time. I use to have so much fun on my dirtbikes.
biggrin.gif

Back