--->new member introduction<---

Congrats and welcome
afro.gif

Hey Everyone,
First off, thanks again for making me feel so welcome! Now the great news...that beautiful bike is now mine!! Yesterday was the day, and it all came together without a hitch. Daniel, AKA, Bo, AKA GoldenChild, is the man that made this amazing deal happen for me, and without all his help, it would have never happened. He was a ton of help in getting this done, and if you are looking for a new ride, I can't recommend him high enough! The previous owner is another man of honor and integrity, and I liked him immediately. He really was a great guy to deal with, and is, I think, one of my newest friends. He willingly tossed in all kinds of added goodies with this bike, including a cover, helmet, hump, and rear stand, without asking, and without it ever having been part of the deal. I just can't say enough good things about him....
What I can tell you, is that the pictures just don't do the bike any justice. It litereally glows in person. Really...The paint is all light metalic, and with the sun on it, it's almost too glossy to look at! The rest you know...the power is scary amazing. Even the sightest twist of the throttle, and I mean slightest, and the RPMs jump fast! And the sound...it's beautiful...
Okay, I love my kids. They are the most important thing in my life. My wife is right behind em, but I gotta say,this thing is RIGHT behind her...She's just lucky I can't figure out how to get this thing up into bed...yet.
Thanks again Daniel!
Respectfully,
Harry

Yeah bud , same order here ! Kids ( all 4 of 'em ) , then the misses , and the Busa !
wink.gif

Welcome! from another 19D! 2/2 acr...

Welcome aboard Harry, don't mind to some of these messages, not fastest colors n stuff...colors takes nobody anywhere
argue.gif
seems to me its nice color scheme, and you will enjoy the bike for sure...and if you have a nice route for a day ride around there, invite some of us there for a ride, I don't mind going any where...
beerchug.gif

617ascd.jpg

Hey Brother,
No worries on the fastest color thing.
wink.gif
As soon as I get my act together, I'll be sure to invite you up for a cruise. Thanks again for the welcome.
Respectfully,
Harry

thumbs-up.gif
super.gif

<!--EDIT|BUTTER2BOY
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142116468 -->

Hey Everyone
Thanks again for the welcome and compliments. I figured I'd toss a few more pictures in the mix, since I can't seem to stop staring at the bike anyway, and give you an update on the gear side of things...
Here's the custom undertail. Anyone know who made it? The previous owner bought it from a guy on line and the seller wouldn't say where it came from...
DSC02267.jpg

And a nice frontal. Try not to notice the  the recyling buckets. They really weren't as close as they look...
DSC02264.jpg

Oh, and since I needed a new lid, www.HelmetHarbor.Com hooked me up with my new Shoei RF1000 and a second visor, to kinda match the windscreen...
DSC02266.jpg

Just to top it off, a Buddy at work, who just happens to be exactly my size, sold me his Z Custom Leathers Race Suit CHEAP, but I wasn't gonna argue...I'm already playing email tag with Z Leathers about getting it redyed and having hard armor added for good measure.
DSC02275.jpg

DSC02276.jpg

He also threw in his Stylmartin Boots, which coincedentally fit great, too. I'm not too sold on the color, but the price was right, the rep seems good to go and I guess it's nothing a little dying can't fix.
DSC02277.jpg

Now, I just need to pick up some gloves, and I should be pretty good to go...
Respectfully,
Harry

<!--EDIT|SpecOpsScout
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142799813 -->

HARRY,GLAD TO SEE THE SPARKLE IN YOUR EYE AGAIN...ENJOY AND RIDE SAFE BRO ENJOY IT...

Back