New member introduction

JDookie

Registered
Hello everyone, I'd just like to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Jason, and I'm from New Orleans, LA. I've been riding bikes pretty much all my life (28 now), but this will be my first Busa. My previous bike was a ZX9R, but I sold it a few years ago, and have been bikeless since then. Well, a couple weeks ago, my brother and best friend went out and bought two Raven R1's, which I did the honors of breaking in for my younger brother (his first bike), and that darned bug just jumped out and bit me! After seeing those two goobers buy R1's, I just had to go out and buy a Busa to show them what a real bike looks like! LOL

Well, tomorrow is going to be the big day. I have about an hours drive to get to the selling dealer, and will have a very nice ride home on my new black/grey busa. I ended up paying $11,600 out the door, which included $895 for a 4 year Suzuki warranty, and TT&L, etc. Actual bike price before all the add-ons was $9,500.00. Did I do okay?

After I get back with it tomorrow, I'll take some pics and share them with you guys. I already have plans to do all the usual initial mods, but haven't decided on a pipe yet. I'm thinking dual high mount HMH's, but am not sure. I can't wait!!

Welcome to the org...bet you won't sleep tonight...noth'in like a new ride.

Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

You're frickin' CRAZY for riding one of those things. It's a death machine, I tell ya, a death machine!!

Welcome to the crazy club with the rest of us loons!

--Wag--

Welcome to the Site, and Yea, you did good on the purchase
slider1.gif
. I don't know about the Warrenty
rock.gif
, sounds HIGH to me. But what do I know
down.gif
, I don't buy'em cause the bike doesn't stay stock long, and the miles go over the Warrenty real quick anyway
laugh.gif

Congrats and welcome! Great price on the bike, and forget about the cost of the warranty ... it's about $18/month, which is less than what I spend a week on coffee!

Congrats, Should be a real good time, just remember slick new tires and all of that...

congrats and welcome. Have a safe ride home and then post lots of pix.

Back