welcome to the HOG...you are one of us now...you owe us PIC PIC PIC PIC~~~~~~~
argue.gif

Oh yeah man, welcome. Want to race?  
super.gif
Hi mymaster, I have one "Junak" long time ago. But this is only 350 cc one cylinder engine so race with Busa is not a good idea, I think. BTW nice photo.
P.S. Do you really have Junak?
No Junak,  just having fun with you  
tounge.gif
P.S. All new members must post lots of pictures of all your motorcycles, not just Busa's

<!--EDIT|mymaster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142918255 -->

Oh yeah man, welcome. Want to race?  
super.gif
Hi mymaster, I have one "Junak" long time ago. But this is only 350 cc one cylinder engine so race with Busa is not a good idea, I think. BTW nice photo.
P.S. Do you really have Junak?
No Junak,  just having fun with you  
tounge.gif
 P.S. All new members must post lots of pictures of all your motorcycles, not just Busa's  
OK! mymaster, This is my VTR, me and my wife.

Kazimerz_1.jpg

Your wife is good looking and you look like Mariusz Pudzianowski. Heres a pic of my busa, nose & tank are being painted red. Remember to post pictures of your new busa on the when you get it. Have fun and see you around the board
eyes.gif

Picture_938.jpg

Your wife is good looking and you look like Mariusz Pudzianowski.  Heres a pic of my busa, nose & tank are being painted red. Remember to post pictures of your new busa on the when you get it. Have fun and see you around the board  
eyes.gif
It's very kind from you that you think that I looking like Mariusz Pudzianowski but in real life I'm muuuch smaller.

welcome aboard  nice country you got there; ive always wanted to visit!
Hi shortBoarder. Isn't it's funny I thinking the same about your country (especially west coast). Maybe someday?
Congrats on the Busa and welcome to the org! I live in Maryland but was born and grew up in California. I'm sure you would love the west coast.
I'm seeing alot of marylanders here
rock.gif
.... hydrabusa is

trying too have a meat & great

so...... lets start some p.m.s with each other
jump9.gif
thumbs-up.gif
afro.gif

Hi guys
Finally I get my Busa from dealer, make first 50 miles and my feelings are really great
smile.gif
. I post some pictures. For start my wife on my bike.

DSC07136.JPG

congrats and welcome...and blinging up the bike already i see...lol

Thanks guys for nice welcome again. Now i have 200 miles and I'm sure that this is right bike for me!
biggrin.gif

So now I'm think about some mods. For the start i tear off all stickers (except front). This one on the tank was really hard to tear off (but one hour, patience/bad language, special solvent, wax and my bike look much better). I'm decided to change brake lines to stainless steel ones, not sure about braking pads. And start thinking about exhaust. Maybe you guys could give me advice which one should i get (in Poland I can buy Yoshi, Akrapovic maybe some others). And what You think about brakes?

I think with braided steel lines the brakes are just fine stock. NOW on the exhaust, your going to get 1,000,000 different answers. But it really comes down to this, do you want sound or performance. Sound, I like the Yoshies, performance, well you got to now decide top end, mid or bottom end. Now, that will bring up another 1,000 likes and dislikes.
So all I can say is:

GOOD LUCK
tounge.gif

Back