--->new member introduction<---

Harry is good people,down to earth and great guy to boot..Harry enjoy it when you get it and let me know if you have any issues that need to be resolved before you take possesion of it.

Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

Welcome and Congrats on the new sled...

You'll find a lot of former and active military and a surprising number of LEO's on this board.

Most are in their 30's N 40's and by and large it's a great place to hang out, gleen info, and have a good time...

Oh and yeah, Plenty of Jarheads too...
wink.gif
Some Recon, some not...

Again Welcome,

Rev

Hey Everyone,
Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, the current and soon to be previous owner did and amazing job on this bike and it was just pure dumb luck that I was able to tap my pension for enough to cover it. More of a right time and and right place thing, but you won't hear me complaining
wink.gif
...Like Tony said, "you only live once"...
Daniel, I can't thank you enough for everything you've done to help me with getting this bike. You've really gone above and beyond, and it's greatly appreciated. I'll let you know if anything comes up, but so far, it looks like smooth sailing...HBR is right, you've been a real stand up guy to deal with. Thanks again for everything.
Rev,
It sounds like I'm gonna fit in around here real well, Semper Fi...
Thanks again for the welcome, and I'm glad the intro didn't put everyone to sleep
wink.gif
Respectfully,
Harry

<!--EDIT|SpecOpsScout
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140618533 -->

wink.gif

Harry welcome aboard, enjoy your new girlfriend, and be careful with her. have you named her yet? Mines name is Trinity, Trinity Passion to be exact.

Damn, we must be related! Former 19K in the Gulf for a year with the B/2 3rd Cav. Working in the Illinois Dept. of Corrections for the last 10 years as a gang intel. officer. LOL

Harry welcome aboard, enjoy your new girlfriend, and be careful with her. have you named her yet? Mines name is Trinity, Trinity Passion to be exact.
Hey Bro, not yet...My imagination needs work
wink.gif

Damn, we must be related! Former 19K in the Gulf for a year with the B/2 3rd Cav. Working in the Illinois Dept. of Corrections for the last 10 years as a gang intel. officer. LOL

It sounds like we have the same character flaw

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome and for all the compliments on my new bike to be. It's looking like Monday is the day our schedules line up! Woot!
Respectfully,
Harry

Welcome to the board Harry! You will find a ton of great folks here. Lots of excellent info on your new toy.

Great lookin ride by the way!

Welcome ..Have fun ask questions and by all means have fun..

Back