--->new member introduction<---

SpecOpsScout

Registered
Hey Everyone,
I'm the new guy around here and figured I should introduce myself. My name is Harry. I'm a husband of eleven years and father of three; two sons, Harry, age 5, and Dale, age 3, and a beautiful daughter, Gyllian, age eighteen months.
I've provided a pretty meager existance for them working as a Peace Officer for the NJ Dept of Corrections for the last 13 years. I'm currently a Sergeant at a Central Jersey facility. I'm a former Academy Instructor and as a result hold several training certs for Law Enforcement instruction. I also serve on Gang Intelligence and the Honor Guard.
I'm a Former Marine Radioman 2531, Army Flight Medic 91BF and Cavalry Scout 19D, with a total of fouteen years of miltary service, Active and Reserve, including a year of service in the first Persian Excursion.
My first bike was a 1885 Honda VF1000R Interceptor. I rode it for a few years, before selling it. I learned alot in that time, but I also dropped it a few times during that learning curve, and had my first accident on it, when a cager ran a light then stopped in front of me...
honda-vf-85-bikepics-047487.jpg

I've had a fairly long hyatus from riding, but after seeing my first Busa, and then hearing the stats, I was in love. I just recently made a deal for one and as soon as the pension loan clears, it's mine. GoldenChild brokered the deal for me. Here's the thread;
http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=59908.0
And some pictures of her...
KWME4.jpg

KWMAE2.jpg

KWME5.jpg

Besides my family and my new bike, my passions are martial arts and tactical shooting with a strong emphasis on Precision Riflery. I'm a lifelong student of fighting, and have just recently started studying BJJ at the Ricardo Almeida Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy .
I'm currently a Moderator for Sniper's Paradise , as well.
Thanks for the board, and I hope with time, to be a productive member. Stay safe.
Respectfully,
Harry

Nice intro Harry......and the Busa looks great. Killer colors (Buckeyes).

Daniel (Bo
smile.gif
) is a good dude. Enjoy the bike and ride safe.

Welcome, I too had a 1000r. But mine was about 100 years newer. Nice BUSA

Welcome Harry ..Good to have you on board....Nice bike..

Welcome to the last place you will ever need to go for Busa info or people willing to help...

P.S. To Bad you didnt buy the fastest color .. But yours sure looks good..

DSC02017.JPG

welcome Harry, like you didn't already know, but that's one schweet lookin bike. congrats and gettin the money from your pension..... oh well you only live once right.

Back