Introduction

Hi all,

Just wanted to say Hello and introduce myself. Just this past Friday I rode home from the local dealer on a new 2012 Limited Edition Hayabusa in "Candy Sonoma Red." The only word I can think of to describe it at the moment is "WOW!" The Hayabusa has always had my eye, and I'm happy to say it doesn't disappoint in any way.

I've been around bikes for most of my life. Both my mom and dad were avid dirt riders in their younger days, and always had a street bike or two around. Some of my first motorcycling memories were sitting on the gas tank in front of my dad on his Suzuki 185 bouncing down logging roads around our property. Rides to school on the Honda 500 Four were always the coolest too. Anyhow, I learned how to ride in my early teens and mostly stuck to trails on a little Kawasaki 125 Enduro from some time in the 70s. Picked up my first street bike when I started working full time and needed reliable transportation. It was an '85 Honda Rebel 250 that I ended up owning for the better part of the next decade. Taught my sister and my ex how to ride on that little bike, and even loaned it out to a few friends who were getting their endorsements so they had something good to learn on and get some road experience. The Honda is long gone, but definitely not forgotten. Currently I have a 2003 HD Sportster 883, a 2003 HD Dyna Wide Glide, and I did have a 2008 Buell XB12XT Ulysses which I traded in for the Busa.

Well, if you're still with me, thanks for reading and hopefully I didn't ramble on too much. Looking forward to meeting some new folks from around my area to go burn up some gas with. Thanks!

Welcome! Always good to have a new member on board. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the 2012 LE team brother. I think we are approaching 1% of the total US ownership as members. Since I started ECU flashing, my 12 has become more than my 2000 ever thought of being.

The Big Birds have always been awesome. Welcome.

Hi everyone,
Hope you all are fine.My name is Albert and i am new here in this community.My friend suggest me to join this community as i have some issues that i want to discussed in this community.Hope have a nice time here.

Back