New Member and New would be owner from Mumbai - India

The Busa now Roars on Two Brothers CF Cans

I would say the Engine and Performance Mods section or the General Bike related topics would be a good place to start.

I ran a site search for "two brothers exhaust" and got a couple of hits.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/search.php?searchid=1742195

Here's a google search:
"two brothers exhaust" AND hayabusa - Google Search

Excellent pics of the ride! Good to see those Busas holding it down over there in India. :thumbsup:

Thanks for that help Buddy
the update : i finally got the Two Brothers Carbon Fibre Cans for her :cheerleader:
And she sure is roaring to glory

Thanks

Can't believe how much attention the Busa gets over there! :thumbsup:

The Busa surely gets loads of attention here. And specially the Pearl White Color.

Imagine a Bugatti Veyron rolling down the street in your town, that's about what it's like to have a Busa roll down the street in Mumbai.

Yea Buddy, you are so right. Its like a Super Super Car on the Streets here. And to top it all, the Busa has awesome street presence
Sometimes the attention does get overwhelming.
At every signal stops, i get so many questions : like:
1. Whats the Mileage ?
2. Is this an modified indian bike ?
3. What is the cost ?
4. Can i ask for a pillion ride at least for my son as he is a superbike freak ?
Leaves me wondering how fast do i get outta that signal :whistle:

उत्कृष्ट!

You must be doing ok in the Real Estate market. - I know what a Busa costs in India, and not many people can afford one.

Now we want to see you doing this:
- This is How We Roll in India[/url]

In India, the BUSA costs on Road US$ 30,400
It took me 5 years to realise my dream of owning the Busa
In India, Superbike purchases are a BIG thing due to the high value involved and you have these hordes of friends and well wishers trying to portray you as a dumb fool, who did not buy a car in the mid-segment and choose a superbike in a city which doesnt have roads where we can ride them

Interesting choice of name, by the way. I doubt many people would know what "Despoine" means.

Despoine is the name of a Greek Goddess, and the name means a MISTRESS...

duuuude....and all this time I was thinking I'm the only Indian in this forum...good to see an Indian brother here man :cheerleader:

But whats wrong with US? 2010 got released everywhere else in the world, except here...damn it...I couldve bought that latest black model instead of the 09 one.

Anyway, I gotta ask this to you Ram, how much did it cost over there? I was thinkin of importing mine from here to there if required. But I'm worried import tax will be insane and it'll b wiser to buy one there itself.

Oh by the way, you work in Hiranandani Gardens on Pawai? Those building looked like that. My relatives lives there and I worked in Borivali area for over a year.

Anyway, congrats brother. Busa is a real beauty. Keep her safe.

Hi Buddy
nice to bump into you here
I live in Borivli and work in all locations of Mumbai for my Real Estate work
Powai is one of my main locations.

For you, it would make sense to buy a new BIg Bike in India as they are now officially imported and sold. The duty would remain the same if you import or the company imports it. But buying it here would get you warranty and service, plus the tag of being official and get finance for it

Last edited by a moderator:
Despoine gets the two brothers CF Cans

Here it is finally, The VIDS.
Not HD as it was took on a DIGICAM
Better VIDS to come soon

This first one is the Busa with Stocks

This one is BUSA with NO EXHAUST : Raw HEader Music

And Finally : Despoine gets the CF TWO BROS Exhausts..

Leave your comments guys. :welcome:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, one guy with tag 'Airavata' in this forum is gonna purchase a '11 Busa in Jan. He's from US, but now in Orissa, India. He was looking for some suggestion on touring tires. I suggested him to talk to you as you might be knowing what is available in Indian market and what might be good for Indian roads.

Yeah, yesterday he told me the cost there. It's just ridiculous and I can buy 2 Busa with that much money here. Indian market needs to open up for sports cars and bikes more. 2 2.5 years ago when I went to India for vacation, I noticed roads are getting wider and much smoother in most of the metropolitan cities. So faster cars and bikes should be more within the reach of people. Already currency conversion doesnt help Indians, plus this import tax/custom duty is simply insane.

Anyway, I think it'll take a long time for me to get used to driving on Indian roads again, as I'm so used to driving here in US. Or I guess I should go and practice in NYC :D

Your Busa is nice man. I bet you have to put a lot of time to keep it clean because it's the white one. I have to worry less about mine as mine is the '09 Black one. :)

Anyway, njoy it and share more photos brother. :)

And speak of the devil...

So here I am. How did you get that aftermarket exhaust? I PM'ed you also regarding aftermarket parts here in India, but I might as well put it here too.

Oh, and Elvorin, you should do your practicing in Boston, not NYC. In NYC the streets are straight lines, well-organized, and pretty wide. In Boston, the streets are anything but straight or organized, though the traffic is just as heavy.

I donno about Boston, but I drove my stick shift Mustang in NYC few years ago and it was nightmare...specially coz I was living in Atlanta that time and IMO, they have the nicest drivers...so u can imagine getting used to people yielding to me and then facing cars stopping anywhere and everywhere in NYC and cutting people off.

Back