New Member from CT

Thanks guys. Ill get pics up next week. Been super busy. To hold you over here is a pic of my old R6.

DSC00038-5.jpg

For the CT members im located in Suffield but in the process of moving to Glastonbury. So that is taking up all my free time. So looks like Ill upgrade the brakes. im looking at getting rid of the horrible looking license plate holder and rear taillight. Looking at getting some LED tails with the integrated lights. anywhere to look thats good?

To the other military guys, thank you for your service as well. I have a older brother in the Marine Corps. stationed in Japan. He joined after me and is a rank lower than me. haha. but looking to get to know the bike.

Welcome My Friend and Thanks For Serving! I'm From Newington..Hit the Berlin Turnpike on Weekends...By the way, I Ride in Ct. 12 Months out of the year! Silver 02' and Silver 09' and a Red Ski-Doo Suit. You can't miss me....

Welcome My Friend and Thanks For Serving! I'm From Newington..Hit the Berlin Turnpike on Weekends...By the way, I Ride in Ct. 12 Months out of the year! Silver 02' and Silver 09' and a Red Ski-Doo Suit. You can't miss me....

Damn you ride all through winter, well it's nice out now. Lol. I'm moving to Glastonbury next month but currently live in Suffield.

Welcome, your bike is what mine started life as, it used to be red!
Damn you ride all through winter, well it's nice out now. Lol. I'm moving to Glastonbury next month but currently live in Suffield.

Welcome to the family!

I'm still in suffield, by the way. We should go for a rip when the weather gets a bit warmer!

Welcome to the family!

I'm still in suffield, by the way. We should go for a rip when the weather gets a bit warmer!

No way!! Awesome. But the busa is at the dealer till I pay it off in a few weeks. Yea man I'm down to go riding. I gotta get use to this beast. I live right near Suffield academy on Brookside Drive off of Marbern which is off of rt 75 N. Where are you at?

Back