New member from Chicago

Payne

Registered
Heya all!

Been a Hayabusa owner only for a week :) (although I did ride my friends '01 for two seasons, he got bored of it! Not my friend anymore, I know).

Got a black/gray 2008 model and I am absolutely LOVING this bike (well as much love as it can get standing in a garage :( )

Already started to mod (the free mods for now) it since this awesome Chicago weather has absolutely NOTHING to offer me riding wise. Removed the warning stickers, removed the reflectors (small question about that later on). Gonna try and remove that horrible rear fender license plate holder soon (when I get some LED's).

The question about the reflectors, once removed, what did you guys do about the holes? Especially in the rear?

Just got the one pic for now PRE-mod stage so don't yell at me :) , don't mind the filthy floor of the garage (redoing the whole things since now its gonna hold something more precious than my Crown Vic), I got a red carpet handy when it's time to move out.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Sweet! I see you bought the best 'busa ever made...the '08 Charcoal/Black!!!

Nice!

Welcome to the crew, brother! Lots of great peeps on the .oRg from Chicago-land and the midwest, in general.

C'mon Spring!!!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Sweet Sweet Ride you got there.

Cant help you on the reflectors, I have an 07 and there were no holes. :whistle:

:welcome: aboard, nice scoot even though you didnt get the fastest color, and about the holes in the rear, I left mine open and havent had a problem yet.:whistle:

:welcome::welcome::welcome: to the Org Family. And it's nice to see you have the FASTEST color :cheerleader:

And to all the rest of you guys, I just HAD TO ADD THAT :laugh:

Welcome to the oRg my friend........ :hello:
Enjoy your new bike and Ride Safe.......

chicago?

aren't you guys somewhere near absolute zero right now? like when molecules actually stop moving?

nice bike btw! y'know...if you ride the busa at 180 miles an hour in absolute zero temps, you might just travel through time. try it out.

chicago?

aren't you guys somewhere near absolute zero right now? like when molecules actually stop moving?

nice bike btw! y'know...if you ride the busa at 180 miles an hour in absolute zero temps, you might just travel through time. try it out.

It changes everday here. It was -30 with the windchill last weekend, it is suppose to be 62 today and 30 tomorrow.

It changes everday here. It was -30 with the windchill last weekend, it is suppose to be 62 today and 30 tomorrow.

man that's gotta be confusing.

out here (soCal) we get annoyed if it goes below 50.

Your bike looks a lot better than what I've seen in advertisements, congrats. I'm in the west burbs and feel your pain with this crazy weather. If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy your Busa from, and how was the buying experience?

Back