Booked my Busa 2018

Sonaljain71

Registered
Hi All,
I’m a new joiner to the forum. Booked my 2018 black and red Busa yesterday in New Delhi, India.
Have been riding a Black Thunderbird storm for last one year and black Street Triple RS 765 for six months but the moment I sat on a Busa two days back cudnt resist booking a new one overnight !
Here the plant is about to run Busa productions in two days them and am expecting my new sexy girl in a week to ten days time.
Have been so excited that it’s difficult waiting over this period and am scouting for the accessories for it.

Want suggestions pls : am ordering Morimoto led lights as stock ones are too dull.
Also yoshimora frameslidrs are too expensive - can anyone suggest the next best ones !
What else is a must before I roll on to glory.

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi there mate and welcome . Betting the new Busa is going to be a great new ride for you . Not sure of the roads / conditions you got over there , but ride to survive my friend , take care to learn the new bikes performance envelope .
Look forward to you sharing your Busa ride adventures !! :beerchug:

Brock's or Akrapovich full system if the law is not too strict. Frame sliders look cool but they are more likely to cause damage than reduce it. They're good for a garage tip over. A lot of people use T-Rex but I doubt those are less expensive than Yoshi.

Brock's or Akrapovich full system if the law is not too strict. Frame sliders look cool but they are more likely to cause damage than reduce it. They're good for a garage tip over. A lot of people use T-Rex but I doubt those are less expensive than Yoshi.

An Akropovic with the baffle in is very quiet.
Only a couple decibels over stock.

An Akropovic with the baffle in is very quiet.
Only a couple decibels over stock.
Eco friendly in noise reduction but still will not pass emissions test if you need to do that regularly in India. I know it is hard to use an aftermarket exhaust on public roads in Europe and other regions of the world may have strict laws about this too. We are lucky so far in the US. I imagine some bikes (probably not a busa) will pass emissions with slipons but a full exhaust will never pass.

Tell the assembly line leave the motor out.
Build the damn thing before they even put it in
Then turbo it before it leaves the factory floor. Built and turbod with 0 miles.

:beerchug: :welcome: :beerchug:
Get a K&N air filter, nice Akrapovic exhaust system, LED lights all round, and if you want carbon fibre anything, just ask our Aussie mate Road Toad:bowdown:, he's a leading authority on CF lmao :thumbsup:

Hi All,
I’m a new joiner to the forum. Booked my 2018 black and red Busa yesterday in New Delhi, India.
Have been riding a Black Thunderbird storm for last one year and black Street Triple RS 765 for six months but the moment I sat on a Busa two days back cudnt resist booking a new one overnight !
Here the plant is about to run Busa productions in two days them and am expecting my new sexy girl in a week to ten days time.
Have been so excited that it’s difficult waiting over this period and am scouting for the accessories for it.

Want suggestions pls : am ordering Morimoto led lights as stock ones are too dull.
Also yoshimora frameslidrs are too expensive - can anyone suggest the next best ones !
What else is a must before I roll on to glory.

Thanks in anticipation.

Svaagat he.:welcome: Be mindful of the substantial power increase and enjoy!

R and G produce a good quality product, not sure how much it would cost you there. They have both frame sliders that cut through the fairing and those that don't , I have the cut ones

maxresdefault (2).jpg

20180408_141629.jpg

Eco friendly in noise reduction but still will not pass emissions test if you need to do that regularly in India. I know it is hard to use an aftermarket exhaust on public roads in Europe and other regions of the world may have strict laws about this too. We are lucky so far in the US. I imagine some bikes (probably not a busa) will pass emissions with slipons but a full exhaust will never pass.

Yeah, you're right
I didn't even think about emissions.

What a feeling that's got to be , fresh from the crate , spanking new !! That scheme you chose is class , the wheel rim striping really sets it off nicely . Great moment captured , with the lads looking eager to get your beast all prepped ready to roll . Keep us posted Sonaljain71 on your new Busa ride experiences .:thumbsup:

Back