Appearance Mods ideas for my 2010 Pearl White Busa

theres a million things you can do to a Busa's:thumbsup: Everyone has their own opinions on what should be done to theirs. What you should do is take a look at the pictures sections and see what you like. The first thing I would do is take that big rear fender off and put a undertail,turbo it or maybe a shot of nitrous and avoid wheel tape.The painted dash pieces are always nice too but thats just my taste. Nice bike and let the modding begin:laugh:

theres a million things you can do to a Busa's:thumbsup: Everyone has their own opinions on what should be done to theirs. What you should do is take a look at the pictures sections and see what you like. The first thing I would do is take that big rear fender off and put a undertail,turbo it or maybe a shot of nitrous and avoid wheel tape.The painted dash pieces are always nice too but thats just my taste. Nice bike and let the modding begin:laugh:

Thanks for tips buddy
What is the Turbo and Nitrous you refering to ?
Any Links ?
I did want to put some decals and also reflective wheel strip
Just confused on the brand :whistle:

The first thing I would do is take that big rear fender off and put a undertail, let the modding begin

This
Buy Now: Undertails for Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R GSXR Undertail | Pashnit Moto

100_0582_adam_woodham_1.jpg

+

suzuki_hayabusa_08_3-smoke.jpg

= :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Buy Now: Suzuki Hayabusa Parts & Accessories, Modify Suzuki Busa | Pashnit Moto

suzuki_hayabusa_08_13_caperj.jpg

100_0582_adam_woodham_1.jpg

suzuki_hayabusa_08_13_caperj.jpg

suzuki_hayabusa_08_3-smoke.jpg

Thanks for tips buddy
What is the Turbo and Nitrous you refering to ?
Any Links ?
I did want to put some decals and also reflective wheel strip
Just confused on the brand :whistle:

I dont think a turbo or nitrous is anything you'll be needing judging by your questions. They make your bike faster but I think you'll be happy with the speed your bike is capable of stock. Get with pashnit I'm sure he can take care of you.

I'd go white rims.. then again am partial to the white busa's. I loved the look of the 06 and was looking for the limited edition at time i was ready to buy.. no one had so went with Gray n black one.. This one in pic is 09 correct? thought they skipped 2010 .. i could be wrong.. enjoy the ride.. :beerchug:

Finally the stage one of Transforme began
Was getting the 5th Servicing done at 15,500 kms and the guy said he will fit all the stuff I got for Despoine
So here it was - Despoine mods begun
Here are the new adornments for her
1. Galfer Rotors - Front and Rear - with Galfer Sintered Brake Pads
2. Rizoma Grips with matching Rizoma Bar ends ( my superbiker friends call Rizoma as the PRADA of superbiking accessories )
3. Titax levers
4. X.A.M. Golden Rear Sprocket
5. Jardine Fender Eliminator
6. Carbon Fibre Gas Tank Cover

5 Hours well spent with the service guy and got to see all the nuts n bolts of doing a service and accessories being fitted
Was so much fun and the final results were oh so awesome
Despoine looks like a million dollar baby now
Check her out

1.jpg

6.jpg

20.jpg

8.jpg

24.jpg

21.jpg

19.jpg

223.jpg

16.jpg

22.jpg

Has anyone tried the Factory effex Graphics kits for the Busa ?
I was thinking of buying one
Do let me know if anyone here has a factoryeffex kit on his bike

Has anyone tried the Factory effex Graphics kits for the Busa ?
I was thinking of buying one
Do let me know if anyone here has a factoryeffex kit on his bike

I dont, but I wouldn't recommend putting that on your nice bike. When you put money into your bike with expensive upgrades etc, I wouldn't want to pull the eye away to the cheap stickers. So far so good with the upgrades. Just my :2cents:

Back