my current mods...

also next week i will post pics of the galfer wave rotors i dont have the pics with me now.
and i would love to post a pic with my LED lights on but my with the cam i have now it wont come out good i have to find a diff camera to take the pic with...

Looks great man!  Hell with all that moddin'...when do ya get a chance to RIDE it?

That's my opinion for your next mod.  Put a rider on it!
tounge.gif

If ya do, your next "mod" will be a new back tire!
biggrin.gif
yeah its a shame i would like to ride it more than i do but bec of work and the wife i cant...and when i mod it at night i dont like to ride at night...
and whats wrong with my rear tire??
Nothin.....yet! But if you use the juice that that puppy makes, it'll be toast @ about 3500 miles!
tounge.gif

Very cool stuff tho. Bike looks awesome.

tounge.gif

In addition to all the stuff you have already done....my only recommendation is to look at getting your inners painted to match the fairings....

Just my .02

In addition to all the stuff you have already done....my only recommendation is to look at getting your inners painted to match the fairings....

Just my .02
hmm didnt think of that...how much would you say that would cost
rock.gif

frisbee
GODSPEED RACING

Group: Hayabusa.org Race Sponsor
Avg posts/day:2.29

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think its about $150.

--------------
Second place is just a name for the first loser
Yeah, I think Frisbee is close. Depends on if you want the peel or smoothed look. There are a few people who do it. Lots of people on the board have 'em...you might want to put your feelers out. I just think it gives a bike that finished look.

Do a search on painted inners.....should get ya moving in the right direction....

Shawn

DID YOU DO THE KICKSTAND MOD?

You might get some www.thetankslapper.com material to keep your custom paint around the tank nice.  It's $14.00 and clear.

If your going to paint the inners to match, pain the mirrors too.

Some ideas.  Just my .02 cents but I like to keep things neat and different to a point.  

You could flush mount your accuman into your left or right side inner dash panel to the side of your instrument cluster with your "LED's" above them.  Would look more "custom" and streamline yet out of the way if you have to take the inners off.  Unplug and remove the inner.

A hugger is nice too if you have an undertail and are not lowered.

Also if you have left over screen material cover the front of your radiator and oil cooler as a protector. Hit a bird there once and it's a major pain/expense not needed. Even if you do it in black or matched paint instead of silver.

It's lookin real nice as is too.

see....
Digi05.JPG

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130809021 -->

thanx for the ideas ice!
yep i did the kickstand mod!
i was thinking of doing your install job with the accumen, but i had trouble seeing it from that angle, i will go back and try to pistion it where i can see it well.
anyway tanx for the ideas.

<!--EDIT|SPEEDEMON
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131298076 -->

Ok so I got my busa this past summer it’s a 05 LE.

Since I got it this is the list of things I have gotten for it and done to it...
I will start form the front of the bike and work to the back.

6000k HID kit
Night shades on front signals
Puig db dark smoke windscreen
Wolo air horns
Pingal risers
Harris busa grips
Galfer steal braided brake lines, front and rear
Galfer wave rotors front and rear
Gauges from bluegauges in green
Acumen gear indicator, also in green
Valentine one radar detector, with headphone thing
Keiti tank pad
Vortex keyless gas cap
Vortex frame sliders
Dual HMF low mount cf full system
mps pair block off mod
pc3usb
speedohealer with top speed recal
fairing screens
Vortex lowering links
Global tracking gps tracker
Scorpio sr-i500 alarm
Hotbodies undertail
shnitz hayabusa plate frame
Hyper strip LED lights green, 90 lights in total, looks awesome! With remote for them
Handy Ind front and rear stand
vortex swing arm spools

And over the winter I will get Tobin seats and i plan on painting my foot pegs and pas pegs black and a few other parts...
After winter I will change the sprockets, 16/42
And maybe I will get a dry nitrous kit in the summer...

And in the more distant future I want either a turbo or big bore kit still not sure, but either way that’s not gonna be anytime soon.

So gimme some more ideas for my bike, what else is there for me to do to it...?
I will try to post some pics soon...
How about mod the odometer by riding it!

Lookin' good E. Gotta get another ride in before the weather gets to cold for ya.

sup grab,
i took a ride yesterday it was real nice...
i am taking the bike in to the dealer on wed if they get done fast enough i will give you a call buddy.

Looks Good! You could flush mount those two LEDs into the inner plastic where it meets the windshield, on the left and right. It would be above where Ice has his Acumen.

Back