My current fun project

Hey guys and Gals, 1992 600R Ninja (C model) On the coils, as if you were sitting on the bike, the left coil has a red and black wire to connect to it. The right coil has a red and green wire to connect to it. Each coil has a black connector (or terminal) and a green connector.

I need to know which color wires connect to which color terminal. Thanks!

P.

It looks like a great candidate to make the transition to a "naked". Some sportbikes hard parts are sculpted with the lines of the fairing plastic but your project looks very capable of standing alone without plastic....have fun with your project, remember getting it there is part of the experience! Raydog

Starting some reassembly.......

kawi1.jpg

Almost done with this Kawi-600R street fighter project. Just need to get the tank painted, mounted, and tune the bike. :thumbsup:

latest1.jpg

latest2.jpg

latest3.jpg

latest4.jpg

Looking for something like that this winter for my son to upgrade. There's a 1996 Gixxer 750 going for $1500 that I'm thinking about.

Looking for something like that this winter for my son to upgrade. There's a 1996 Gixxer 750 going for $1500 that I'm thinking about.

This one is for sale as soon as I get it running. It was just a fun project for me, not a keeper.

"Ninja Rat Rod"
My 600R project is 99% done, so I had my brother-in-law do some photos for Craigs List.

We're going to do some cool night light-paint pics tonight on my Busa. More to come.

P.

Ninja-1s.jpg

Ninja-2s.jpg

Ninja-3s.jpg

Ninja-4s.jpg

Ninja-5s.jpg

Ninja-8s.jpg

Ninja-9s.jpg

Ninja-10s.jpg

Ninja-11s.jpg

I decided it's a cross between an ugly little rat rod and a street fighter. Kinda hate to see it leave my garage, but I have more guns and ammo to buy. :laugh:

Back