Donating Member
Registered
What my world looks like today

Landslide Photos9-2-08 029.jpg

Landslide Photos9-2-08 030.jpg

Landslide Photos9-2-08 031.jpg

Landslide Photos9-2-08 032.jpg

Landslide Photos9-2-08 033.jpg

Looks good. Where to next????? we will keep you company on your drive every monday and friday. Don't want you to get bored.
:laugh:

This is a 40 acre site with as you can see, a Walmart, Best Buy starts next week at the left of WM. Home Depot will be at the right of WM, and the build you see under construction is a small shops building with Verizon Wireless, Game Stop, Citi Financial, and Sally Beauty Products. The entire site is my responsibility. My next project will be 240 acres in Easley, SC.

Last edited:
This is a 40 acre site with as you can see, a Walmart, Best Buy starts next week at the left of WM. Home Depot will be at the right of WM, and the build you see under construction is a small shops building with Verizon Wireless, Game Stop, Citi Financial, and Sally Beauty Products. The entire site is my responsibility. My next project will be 240 acres in Easley, SC.

I would pull my hair out being a GC. I only have to deal with electricians and providing perm and temp power requirements. I would hate to have to deal with all the other trades as well.

Last edited:
I use to work with guys like you:laugh: We did alot of steel framing, trim, doors, ect....:beerchug:

It's fun most of the time. As you probably observed at the spring bash, I am not one that people like to come to for sympathy. Do your job like your contract says or I will find someone to do it for you at your expense.

It's fun most of the time. As you probably observed at the spring bash, I am not one that people like to come to for sympathy. Do your job like your contract says or I will find someone to do it for you at your expense.

Yup, details. No one pays attention to details or take responsiblity. Thats not my job........pfft, drives me insane.

You guys always LOVED us. Never screwed anything up, and ALWAYS done before deadline.:thumbsup:

Easley! Bring the busa we can go for a ride!

You still do that work?

No Commercial Ptg. now. I own this Co. I'm still carrying on the same traits I was taught during my 10+ years of construction. QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY with superior production time.

Here is my whipping boy as Firedog5800 would say and yes, this is also my Gator....it does not eat people.

100_5676.jpg

100_5677.jpg

100_5678.jpg

Back