My Current List of Mods To-Do

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
My current list of mods to do after I have bought all kinds of stuff. In order of priority:

- Long Intake Stacks
- Nelson Rigg Saddlebags
- Buell pegs
- ECU tune
- Brake rotors
- Rear brake resevoir (compact billet one)

My list has gotten way small... I hope to have this complete by end of March (minus the ecu tune, thats gonna have to wait til april/may)

This is the list of things I have bought for the busa in the last month and things i have bought but have yet to install yet :laugh:

Gauge faces
Clutch stainless lines - Pashnit
Brake stainless lines (already have goodridge stainless but had to get nice galfers to match the clutch) - Pashnit
Brake and Clutch Levers
Frame Sliders
Rear Spools
Pirelli Angels - Honda East Justin
T-rex triple tree stand
T-rex rear stand
Wheel chock
Tie downs
EK zzz - Honda East Justin
Supersprox sprocket kit - Pashnit
OEM bolts to replace the current fairing bolts and some others - Honda East Justin

Theres been a handfull of other stuff I have installed but weather just has not been good or other circumstances prevent getting some good pictures. I am so looking forward to spring.... I might be a little nuts with how much I buy for the busa...

Well admitting you have a problem is the first step....:poke:

My current list of mods to do after I have bought all kinds of stuff. In order of priority:

- Long Intake Stacks
- Nelson Rigg Saddlebags
- Buell pegs
- ECU tune
- Brake rotors
- Rear brake resevoir (compact billet one)

My list has gotten way small... I hope to have this complete by end of March (minus the ecu tune, thats gonna have to wait til april/may)

This is the list of things I have bought for the busa in the last month and things i have bought but have yet to install yet :laugh:

Gauge faces
Clutch stainless lines - Pashnit
Brake stainless lines (already have goodridge stainless but had to get nice galfers to match the clutch) - Pashnit
Brake and Clutch Levers
Frame Sliders
Rear Spools
Pirelli Angels - Honda East Justin
T-rex triple tree stand
T-rex rear stand
Wheel chock
Tie downs
EK zzz - Honda East Justin
Supersprox sprocket kit - Pashnit
OEM bolts to replace the current fairing bolts and some others - Honda East Justin

Theres been a handfull of other stuff I have installed but weather just has not been good or other circumstances prevent getting some good pictures. I am so looking forward to spring.... I might be a little nuts with how much I buy for the busa...

You gonna be a busy boy these next few weekends:thumbsup:

If the weather would actually be decent on weekends I would not have such a list of uninstalled stuff.... AND if my battery and relay didnt decide to take a crap on me...

But I am happy with all the stuff I have gotten. I just want to get to a point where its hard to find reasonably priced mods to do

Add brake pads to that list. And i might spring for the rear brake reservoir very soon....

Man you got a lot going on there. I had to chuckle when you say your list has gotten way small.

One day at a time.

Back