Hello from India

Welcome to the Org. We have had a guys from India over the years,but they never seem to stick around.

ashwani gupta
GSFerarri
Shenoy to name a few.

They always posted up good pics too.

RSD.

b.jpg

A.jpg

:welcome:

Another one on our team! Congratulations! Any issue w/ the ABS braking system? There was a stop sale/distribution here in the States due to an issue w/ the ABS system on the 2013's.

Just had an issue.... I've merely done 2700 km and the front brake pads are already worn out. I'm kind of shocked. Could something be wrong with the OEM pads????

Shouldnt be done with low of mileage, you should have a warranty, can you have have the dealership look into it? Are all 4 pads worn evenly? Oh, and my wife will be spending 4 weeks in Pune next month!

Shouldnt be done with low of mileage, you should have a warranty, can you have have the dealership look into it? Are all 4 pads worn evenly? Oh, and my wife will be spending 4 weeks in Pune next month!

I'll get in touch with the dealer right away and ask him to look into it

All pads are worn evenly.... I guess something was wrong with the pads. Because I have no other braking/brake issues

Hope she has a pleasant trip and stay in Pune

Welcome to the Org. We have had a guys from India over the years,but they never seem to stick around.

ashwani gupta
GSFerarri
Shenoy to name a few.

They always posted up good pics too.

RSD.

Dont worry.... I'm gonna stick around for a long long long time
:beerchug:

Just had a word with the dealer, and he's sending me a fresh set of pads... I'll be sending him the pics of the worn out pads once I click them on the weekend, and he will report it to Suzuki.

[FV][/FV]

I was in Pune last year! Did you stay at oakwood?

I enjoy spending time in Pune. Haven't been there in 3 years though. I always say at Studio Estique near Inox.

I'll get in touch with the dealer right away and ask him to look into it

All pads are worn evenly.... I guess something was wrong with the pads. Because I have no other braking/brake issues

Hope she has a pleasant trip and stay in Pune

Hi Busa Buddies... just an update.... got a call from my dealer last evening. My replacement ABS modulator from Suzuki is here. Will be getting it replaced next week....

Welcome, and beautiful bike! When you can, give us some background in the pictures; it's always nice to see the other side of the world!

Back