New Member and New would be owner from Mumbai - India

That was a warm welcome...

:cheerleader: Thanks people for that warm welcome
Its been a painful wait for my Pearl Despoine to come
Thats what i call here
But finally i got the news that the Truck carryin here is near Mumbai and i would probably be getting her on sunday
I have been posting a thread on the indian biking forum about it and sharing my waiting experience here
The link is A step closer to my Dream coming True - All set to welcome my Pearl Despoine - xBhp.com : The Global Indian Biking Community

(MODS - if its against rules to post links to other forum discussions, feel free to delete or modify it)

Just wanted to know from the experienced owners here as to what should i be looking at while taking the delivery ? Anythin specific i should be looking at ?

You can post the links of discussions already active here on the topic.
I havent yet checked all discussions here

Will be clicking tons of pics and posting here :beerchug:
Ram

she is so overwhelming and larger than life..... I M so lucky to have here with me...

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes.
Please excuse me if i am not able to acknowledge each of YOU GUYS personally
My hands are REALLY TREMBLING as i write this
Believe me, THIS IS the GOD of ALL MOMENTS in my LIFE yet.....
And i am so thankful to the Almighty that i have been lucky enough to LIVE MY DREAM...

My Belief has always been :

" All men dream, but not equally. Those that dream at night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act upon their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. "

But something up there kept my motivational levels on TOP SPEED and spurred me to stride rapidly towards my dream. My family, specially my wife Manisha, Juniors Harshika n Aditya have been very supportive and equally passionate about the HOTTEST WHEELS. Its a different story that they were shocked way beyond words and visualisation, as they had expected i would be buying the BUSA around Diwali.

So now starts a new journey : The Joy of the BUSA
Despoine is finally here... and already ruling all of us.
Sunday is my day off in office, but my entire office team is here and they have been really swept off their feet by the sheer beauty of Despoine.
Umpteen photo sessions are following one after the other : strangers walking into the bldg and clickin pics. I even have posted a full time BODYGUARD now for her.
NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO GO NEAR HER, FORGET TOUCHING HER !!!!!

Shall post the pics in a while.. need nice tea ( naah make that buttermilk ) break...

Dont GO AWAY... me Right Back

Things are gonna get more exciting and RIB tingling.... :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Pics are now here for the time being, while i upload it here directly :

Ramprasad Padhi's Photos - Home Coming of PEARL DESPOINE... | Facebook

Ramprasad Padhi's Photos - "PEARL DESPOINE" framed by Mehul Gohil | Facebook

Welcome to the org Ram. Love to see pics of you out and about once you get the bike. :welcome:

:welcome: :welcome: very nice , becarefull how you leave her on the side stand they can be a little touchy at times , you may find it better to leave the steering on the left hand lock :thumbsup: just saying make sure shes safe :thumbsup: oh and in gear !!

:welcome: good to see more international individuals posting...had a freind and org member that used to live by me but his work permit expired and had to go back to india...he has some good vid...never got to get a copy..

Some pics...

Yes guys i know that pics are most important here..
so sharing few pics here
have taken quite a few pics, have to resize them before i post it
Till then here goes
Ram

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

Back