new image seats with LED lights

Spenseo

Registered
I just sent my seats off to be redone by Lee from new image seats with LED lights installed. My question is I will need to hook up a ground and 12v wire. Not being supremely confident in the electronics DIY of my bike I wanted to know what the best way to wire this up would be? is the power coming straight from the battery a good idea? ground need to be to the motor or just the frame? any help would be appreciated!!! just want to know the direction to go once the seats arrive.

thanks in advance to the org for the help!

You can wire them to your tail light pos and neg. that way they come on when you start the bike up. If not, you
Can use a toggle switch.

that's cool idea post pic's when you get them rigged up. should be an easy hook up (-) (+) and maybe an inline fuse for the (+). definitely, a toggle as mentioned above or splice into your license plate light wire and never worry about leaving them on IF you like the lights running when the bike is.

finally installed the seats tonight and they look great.the seats came with a module and remote so I ended up just hooking up to the battery to keep it simple since the remote allows me to turn it on and off. The power wire has a in line fuse come with it so that takes care of that issue.works good and the seats feel and look great could not be happier!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

awesome look- wasn't what i expected... first thought was 'i know where my junk is- i dont need a light'...

but thats cool!:thumbsup:

Back