New image seats

Easy E

Registered
I decided to break down and buy some new seats from New Image seat I just got them and did not have a chance to put on bike yet. But her is a preview. I have a 2011 White Busa to match:cheerleader: the Kanji logos light up!!!

hayabusa 019.jpg

hayabusa 020.jpg

I am kind new to the scene and still warming up to the lights and all that stuff but I really like the pattern of the seats you got there. Nice! The Lambo quilt is sweet. What does a set like that set you back? How long to get them?

I am kind new to the scene and still warming up to the lights and all that stuff but I really like the pattern of the seats you got there. Nice! The Lambo quilt is sweet. What does a set like that set you back? How long to get them?

Hello:

I ordered them on Thursday of last week and received them on Monday "Today" 1/30/2011...so that is pretty quick. I let him charge me a core charge that way I can receive the seats quickly(as u can See) I did not have to wait for the down time of sending my seats in first. Now I can send my seat back get a refund and everyone is happy.:laugh: The cost will very upon what you want on the seat, lettering, lights, Material etc. I like lights but if I don't I can very easily turn them off with my remote. As you see these in the photos they were 225 /piece. He makes a great back rest as well with the kanji lit logo acting like another brake light.

Been talking with them for the last 2-weeks to make a custom one-off seat skin I want to put on the stock seat but retain the stock shape. Need something show-quality and the usual bling, lighted kanji, pashnit stencil, matched colors. We'll see how it goes. Plus want to add a Symtec heated seat pad and build the rheostat temp troller into the side of the seat.

Been staring at the Corbin and wondering what do to with that too.

just saying, you can get those day long seats with heaters.

I looked at those. Not sure if they've ever built one for a Hayabusa, no pics of one on their site. Their heated seat option is $170, the Symtec one is very inexpensive, about $50 and a DIY kit. Granted I still need to source a troller or on-off switch for it. It uses coax which is universal wiring. Plus not sure if you can drag knees on the Russel Day-Long seat?

I put 30K+ on the Tobin/New Image already, they look awesome, best looking seat out there bar none, but it holds your hips firmly in place, makes a great touring seat, but not a great canyon carving seat.

Solution so far has been to ask them to build a custom-skin for me instead & retain the stock shape, but add the LED kanji lighting, stitching, etc. With Second Look out of business, no one in the US makes seat skins anymore. LuiMoto is what's left and they have just one design for the busa.

I looked at those. Not sure if they've ever built one for a Hayabusa, no pics of one on their site. Their heated seat option is $170, the Symtec one is very inexpensive, about $50 and a DIY kit. Granted I still need to source a troller or on-off switch for it. It uses coax which is universal wiring. Plus not sure if you can drag knees on the Russel Day-Long seat?

I put 30K+ on the Tobin/New Image already, they look awesome, best looking seat out there bar none, but it holds your hips firmly in place, makes a great touring seat, but not a great canyon carving seat.

Solution so far has been to ask them to build a custom-skin for me instead & retain the stock shape, but add the LED kanji lighting, stitching, etc. With Second Look out of business, no one in the US makes seat skins anymore. LuiMoto is what's left and they have just one design for the busa.
this guy makes some of the nicest seats I ever seen. not sure about the lighted Kanji tho but maybe. Kalin Motorcycle Seats

That is very nice.:thumbsup: Kindly do post the pics once its all installed. Kanji lit logo acting like brake light sonds sick :beerchug:

Back