New Image Seats came in today!!!!!

This is what mine looked like with the embl on it. It did help to keep the wife from sliding around so much

Derby City Classic 036.jpg

mr8 very very nice looking seats. . I was sooo close to getting the kanji on my back seat. How long you had the seats? they holding up pretty well?

mr8 very very nice looking seats. . I was sooo close to getting the kanji on my back seat. How long you had the seats? they holding up pretty well?
I had them over 5 years. They had started to fade a little the last year or so. My bike never sit out in the sun unless I was riding it. I was told that would make the fade quicker. I you do a search you will find some nice seats the Lee had done over the years. He was the best. :thumbsup:

Thats awesome!! 5 years is quite awhile (to me anyway) especailly with all the sitting that is done on it. I really do love these seats though. i walk out to the garage every hour and just sit and look at em. Actually I walk outside and sit around my baby for probably about an hour or two a day. Just stare at her and think. . . what am im going to do next. try to visualize what it will look like lol

Freezing in Bamma...? What, did it drop down to 50...?:)
The seats look great. I really like that tank pad too! Where did you get that?

Hey bro those did turn out sick, stoked to get mine, after I see urs I hope I didnt f up I put a lot of writtin on mine. I guess time will tell. Looks really good bro , they turned out nicd.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Freezing in Bamma...? What, did it drop down to 50...?:)
The seats look great. I really like that tank pad too! Where did you get that?

Haha droped to 48 actually :laugh:. . Thank you very much. . I ordered the tank pad from Immortal Graphix Motorcycle Tank Pads and Motorcycle Graphics You can custom make tank pads or send them an image. I actualy found a tank pad similar on ebay and bought it for 5 bucks. . should have known better. They Kanji was messed up and grey not white like they had in the listing. so after that I contacted immortal graphix I had them make me one with a White Kanji and its sharp as ever.

Here is a better pic of the tank pad, and as promised some better pics than the first ones I uploaded

new seats 2.jpg

new seats_.jpg

new seats 4.jpg

new seats 10.jpg

new seats 11.jpg

Seats look awesome!! I really want to get these seats but $300 is a lot for some seats. I hope they are a huge upgrade over stock In Comfort for that money. Ill have to wait until next year though probably.

Looks great! :thumbsup:

Are you changing out the wheels and side stickers to BLACK next?... :beerchug:

Thank you very much, and I am actually in the process of doing that now. . I got the 2 tank emblem "S" going to have the rear set and passenger set done black. Also having the wheels and the stock gas cap powder coated black. hopefully in the next couple weeks ill have those things taken care of :beerchug:. . . I'd love to find someone who can either paint or airbrush a Black kanji on the left and right fairings. . I like the design of the sticker thats on there but I want it completely black

Haha droped to 48 actually :laugh:. . Thank you very much. . I ordered the tank pad from Immortal Graphix Motorcycle Tank Pads and Motorcycle Graphics You can custom make tank pads or send them an image. I actualy found a tank pad similar on ebay and bought it for 5 bucks. . should have known better. They Kanji was messed up and grey not white like they had in the listing. so after that I contacted immortal graphix I had them make me one with a White Kanji and its sharp as ever.

That's funny! It's suppose to get up to 48 here today. I'll probably get one of my bikes out and take a ride...:)

Thanks for the info on the tank pad...

Your very welcome, anytime. . I found I can keep warm in 35-45 degree weather only part I have problems with is keeping my hands warm and my chest. I was wearing an undershirt, thermal (long john) long sleeve shirt, and another tshirt on top, plus my jacket with liner in it and was still chilly. I mean what else can I do lol. after my hands go numb its not that big of a deal so hands I can deal with lol

Back