New Image seats

Those do look good. I just put one on my gen 1 and I will say it gets some getting used to. Just the way it lowers you a good 1" and pretty much push's you back from the tank, it looks good but I don't know yet . May have to switch back to the good ole gel seat.???
Part of me wants one, but I really want to try one first. It's a pretty big commitment both in $'s and riding position. I know the Corbin seat I bought would have been wonderful if I were 4" taller, but it was not good for a short person.

Those do look good. I just put one on my gen 1 and I will say it gets some getting used to. Just the way it lowers you a good 1" and pretty much push's you back from the tank, it looks good but I don't know yet . May have to switch back to the good ole gel seat.???

Doesn't that seat push you towards the tank? Im 6'-2" and have been staying away from them because I sit on the back half of my seat and those look like it pushes you all the way to the front of the seat.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Part of me wants one, but I really want to try one first. It's a pretty big commitment both in $'s and riding position. I know the Corbin seat I bought would have been wonderful if I were 4" taller, but it was not good for a short person.

Doesn't that seat push you towards the tank? Im 6'-2" and have been staying away from them because I sit on the back half of my seat and those look like it pushes you all the way to the front of the seat.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

http://www.newimageseats.com/Forms/Orderform.pdf

When you fill out the order form you give Lee a pretty good idea of your size,weight, and height. I called him twice during my purchase only caught his voice mail once. Prompt return call and we talked in depth about what I was looking for out of a seat. I am sure if you called and spoke with him and made clear what you are looking for, you will find that seat on your doorstep a few days later.

Lee does great work and I am really happy with mine!

Look just like mine. Mine is blue and I have had them since late 07 and they are still in great shape

How's the seat feel?
The best thing about the Busa seat is its comfortable and you can ride for hours!

Does the less padding in the seat make it harder and less comfy?

How's the seat feel?
The best thing about the Busa seat is its comfortable and you can ride for hours!

Does the less padding in the seat make it harder and less comfy?

That was one of my biggest worries (granted I have a GSXR 750 not a Hayabusa) and I haven't been disappointed in the slightest. Lee uses two different types of foam and unless you have him cut the seat height way, way down I don't think you would have much / any loss of comfort. Also worth mentioning I am about 160-180 geared YMMV (your mileage may vary)

That was one of my biggest worries (granted I have a GSXR 750 not a Hayabusa) and I haven't been disappointed in the slightest. Lee uses two different types of foam and unless you have him cut the seat height way, way down I don't think you would have much / any loss of comfort. Also worth mentioning I am about 160-180 geared YMMV (your mileage may vary)

Looks like I will be talking with Lee this week.

Back