New Image Seats came in today!!!!!

Jrod86

Registered
Hello everyone, just an update. Last Tuesday I sent my seats out to Lee at New Image to have the worked on. Quality is amazing and I couldnt be happier with his work. Sorry the pics arent the greatest it was freezing outside and starting to rain. Here we go anyways. Next day its nice and sunny gonna have a photo shoot with the new seats for better pics :D. Hope yall enjoy

new image 1.jpg

new image 2.jpg

new image 3.jpg

new image 4.jpg

new image 5.jpg

new image 6.jpg

photo.jpg

Only guy on the org that takes great pics and calls them crap...

Nice seat! Love the white!! :beerchug:

Great pix, but you should have started this thread two weeks ago :laugh:

and dude, now all the criminals know where to come to get some nice custom seats :banghead:

Thank you all very much :beerchug:. The price for the front and rear with the 2 kanji was 285.00 thats shipping cost included. Seats are much softer than stock as well. . I'm just waiting for a decent day so I can go ride. To be honest I pulled it out of the garage and just sat on it parked for about 10 min :laugh: I love these things. I'm pretty sure another a couple other members will have their pics up soon as they sent their seats off just a day or so after I did. Can't wait to see these things guys. Custom Motorcycle Seats | Motorcycle Seat Repair | Custom Harley Seats

Very nice :thumbsup: He did mine when I first got my blue 08. Love them. After 5 years the front started to get hard and I was going to send them back to have him redo them but sold it first. Enjoy

The seats look great but the picture with the hump on really looks awesome! $$$ well spent.

Thank you, I wanted some more pics with the cowl on but it was gettin chilly. Ill have a lot better pics of the seats when we get a nice day here. The cowl will be on 98% of the time

Back