new image seats came today for my 08

Had2

Registered
Mr mail man just dropped these off today... the initials are my wife and 2 daughters first and middle names...that way they are always with me and makes me think twice before I crack that throttle open, to make sure its in a safe area ...:thumbsup:

20130309_221000.jpg

Hey preciate boss, im gunna run to the shop later today and throw them on the bike and see how they look, u know , for the full effect. Ill post up some pics when I getem. I need to get some pics on here anyway, only thing I have left to do is air ride and I m pretty much done with how I want this big girl to look. And I know how u guys love pics:thumbsup::thumbsup: just like me.:lol:

They look good, and the initials are a nice touch. I saw the pics of them on the bike, and they look great. Congrats!

I appreciate the comments fellas like I said in the thread of pics of bike, im still not sure on the seats, the idea and thought behind them all looked good on paper and in my head, but when I actually see the final product im not so sure, part of me thinks it takes away from the look of the bike but part of me kind of dig them... I dont know im still up in the air about them. The quality of work on them is good, just not sure about the design and colors.... any other input u guys have is always welcome good bad or indifferent, about seats or bike....

HAD!!! Glad to see you got your seats in! I was wondering if you were ever gonna put some pics up of them :poke:. They look great brother

HAD!!! Glad to see you got your seats in! I was wondering if you were ever gonna put some pics up of them :poke:. They look great brother

Hey thanks cuz, still kinda unsure about them, but overall consensus is most people seem to dig em.. time will tell...:thumbsup:

IMHO I think they look great. I like the design of the seats, and I think the initails story is awesome. Initails or Kanji logo same thing. their both designs on the side which as you know Im a fan of :thumbsup:. Only other thing I would say is that it all comes down to your personal taste. Hopefully they grow on ya cause I know they cost a pretty penny. I bet secretly you really like them you just want an excuse to buy another set, in that case ill go along with you lol. Yea HAD im not to sure about them either :rofl::poke:.

:rofl::rofl:maybe that's it jrod, but I don't think I can convince my wife to let me shell out another 500 plus haha, just because im up in the air.... Now that I think about it maybe Ill run it by her... if you guys don't hear from me any more after tom, call the cops and tell them to look for a body somewhere. :laugh::laugh:

I think they look great. What was the turn around time for the seat? I guess the other question is are they comfortable to ride on vs the OEM seat? I have personally always like the look of the stepped seat.

Back