New Image Seats came in today!!!!!

Thank you all very much :beerchug:. The price for the front and rear with the 2 kanji was 285.00 thats shipping cost included. Seats are much softer than stock as well. . I'm just waiting for a decent day so I can go ride. To be honest I pulled it out of the garage and just sat on it parked for about 10 min :laugh: I love these things. I'm pretty sure another a couple other members will have their pics up soon as they sent their seats off just a day or so after I did. Can't wait to see these things guys. Custom Motorcycle Seats | Motorcycle Seat Repair | Custom Harley Seats

Hey bro:beerchug:, the seats are lookkin' good. I got mine about 2-3 weeks ago and I love them:thumbsup:. Of course, my pics don't look as good as yours but here they are.

SAM_0910.jpg

SAM_0912.jpg

Very nice brother! I love the ostrich inside the flame. You did good sir :thumbsup:. Shes a beautiful looking machine thats for sure. Ill be honest at first I wasnt sure how i'd like the feel of the new seats, now I wouldnt trade them for anything. I've been out riding for a few hours and these things are as comfortable as can be. Oh and only reason my pics turned out that way is because you gotta make sure your holding your mouth at the right angle and you gotta squint real hard :laugh:. Anyone else have any pics of seats lee has recently done for them id love to see em. :beerchug:

The seats and the bike both look great! With that lip on towards the rear of the seat, it looks great but how does it affect sliding your rear back to lay down under the wind screen?

Well this is just my opinion, but to me it doesnt make that much of a difference over stock. You are however limited from moving back to about 2-3 inches less than you would with your normal seat. I've moved all the way back before you just feel a little bump underneath you. Its no biggie though. Honestly I'd could ride around all day moved all the way back if needed. I can also just lay my chest against the tank behind the windscreen like I was with stock seats your butt just isnt as far back as your probably used to. . . So overall you lose those couple inchs but the comfort and style of the seat make up for it IMO. Some others that have these seats may be of some better help :beerchug:.

In terms of comfort, how do those seats compare to stock? And have you had a passenger give you input on the rear? My stock rear is uncomfortable for my lady.

Comfort wise IMHO I'd say they are a lot more comfortable. The one noticeable difference is these seats sit 1.5" lower than stock. You also sit "IN" the bike kind of like a cruiser instead of on top of it. If you go on long distance rides or just don't find your stock seat that comfortable defintely give these a try. You can a front seat recovered for $125.00 and up depending what you want done to it. When I got mine back I pushed down on them with my hand and could tell they were softer than before. I put in a 4 hour ride few days ago and my back and butt were perfectly fine. I cannot speak for the passenger as I have not had the chance to have anyone on the back since i've gotten the seats back. I will tell you that LEE from new image offers a backrest for the passenger now as well. As soon as I can talk someone to hop on the back and go for a ride (someone who rides) I will ask their opinion and let you know. Hope this helps

Very nice brother! I love the ostrich inside the flame. You did good sir :thumbsup:. Shes a beautiful looking machine thats for sure. Ill be honest at first I wasnt sure how i'd like the feel of the new seats, now I wouldnt trade them for anything. I've been out riding for a few hours and these things are as comfortable as can be. Oh and only reason my pics turned out that way is because you gotta make sure your holding your mouth at the right angle and you gotta squint real hard :laugh:. Anyone else have any pics of seats lee has recently done for them id love to see em. :beerchug:

Yeahhh...I'm jealous cause unfortunately for me :banghead: I live in the Chicago area and the temp has gotten no higher than 38 degrees and the snow continues to fall (on and off) :fire:.

Seats look awesome!! I really want to get these seats but $300 is a lot for some seats. I hope they are a huge upgrade over stock In Comfort for that money. Ill have to wait until next year though probably.

These seats are superior to the stock seats in every way possible...no exaggeration!!!:bowdown:

These seats are superior to the stock seats in every way possible...no exaggeration!!!:bowdown:

:thumbsup: +1. . and Cappo don't worry i'm sure it will warm up soon enough. Heck here in Bama its insane crazy weather. this is no joke I was like 45-50 out and the very next day it was 75-80. It was 80 today and its probably gonna snow tomorrow. Riding season hurry up and get here!!! One other thing Cap. You could always pull the bike into the living room, turn the fan on high to simulate wind, and just sit there for a few hours. Its almost like riding, but in the comfort of your own home :) :beerchug:

:thumbsup: +1. . and Cappo don't worry i'm sure it will warm up soon enough. Heck here in Bama its insane crazy weather. this is no joke I was like 45-50 out and the very next day it was 75-80. It was 80 today and its probably gonna snow tomorrow. Riding season hurry up and get here!!! One other thing Cap. You could always pull the bike into the living room, turn the fan on high to simulate wind, and just sit there for a few hours. Its almost like riding, but in the comfort of your own home :) :beerchug:
Hey Jrod, I might have to go out in the garage and try that!!! Damn we still got 2 feet of snow on the ground, with another 6 inches coming monday... mayb ill get my wife to push me around the damn truck in there!!

lee is good people...i had him make mine when we did HIH at gettysburgh last year... had my seat done in hour n change...

Hey Jrod, I might have to go out in the garage and try that!!! Damn we still got 2 feet of snow on the ground, with another 6 inches coming monday... mayb ill get my wife to push me around the damn truck in there!!

Damn! thats madness! You gotta find some friends or family that live somewhere where there isnt any snow and its nice and warm. Tell them you want to come visit cause you'd like to spend time with them and just bring the bike with you and then ride all you want. When does all that snow usually clear up? or when does your riding season start?

I tried that the other day and the wife was PISSED:tantrum:. The aftermath went a little something like this :spank:. :laugh:. Maybe soon enough I'll find a good deal on an enclosed trailer and then I can take a drive to where you are and we can go burn up some concrete:beerchug:.

The seats and the bike both look great! With that lip on towards the rear of the seat, it looks great but how does it affect sliding your rear back to lay down under the wind screen?

I sell a lot of these and we use them on the strip. you can still get back up on the little hump to get head down...

I tried that the other day and the wife was PISSED:tantrum:. The aftermath went a little something like this :spank:. :laugh:. Maybe soon enough I'll find a good deal on an enclosed trailer and then I can take a drive to where you are and we can go burn up some concrete:beerchug:.
That sounds like a definite plan brother!. Hope the weather was nice inside the house. . I actually laughed out loud reading that. .:lol: To make matters worse you should have just sat there and stared at her as she was yelling. . then after she was done took your helmet off and been like sorry hunny I had my ear plugs in what were you saying?:laugh:. Oh and inclosed trailer would be excellent. Heck if you got another bike or you ever take the busa to the track you should come out here and do a track day at Barbers. They have them at the end of every month. Even if you don't race it's always a good time to go out and watch. 5 bucks to watch some bikes fly around the track from 9-5 count me in.

Back