My seats came in today!

DSC_0002.jpg

Ive had mine for 3 years/37000 miles and still looks like it did the day I put it on.

nice,,, by the way if any of you guys are in NJ,,, Motorcycle Mall in Belleville has the Gel Seat IN STOCK for 60 bucks,,, I was there with my buddy the other day and he was asking for one and the guy said they were blowing them out,, he bought the silver and black, there real nice with the Kanji in the center, Im guessing they have other colors to,

gary, what was the complaint? the only problem ive ever had is on long rides the sides of my inner thigh hit the edges of the seat.. but i think thats a trade off for the wider, less pressure pointed area.

gary, what was the complaint? the only problem ive ever had is on long rides the sides of my inner thigh hit the edges of the seat.. but i think thats a trade off for the wider, less pressure pointed area.

The seat in question was an R1 seat. I discussed the complaint with Lee while there and he said basically, the seat was a first attempt situation. It was not his best attempt and a better design was in use since it was produced. He agreed to redo the seat to new and improved standards and work with him to make him as happy as he could. I got word for the customer a few days ago, and sounded surprised and happy that Lee took such actions especially with the situation being that he was not his direct customer...and the age of the complaint.

Mine arrived today.:thumbsup:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Camera phone pics don't do it justice. From my other camera.

Back