My new seats came in today

Nice.
super.gif

Lazerblade,

The seats look great!  Did it change the seat height any?

Kent
Hey Kent, my Tobin seat seemed to drop my seating position by about 3/4" to 1" judgin' by my footing. Made a bigger difference while walkin' the bike around in the garage or a parking lot than I thought it would. If I could drop 'er about another inch from stock via suspension now it'd be perfect for my inseam. Not a problem to handle now, just not optimal for me.

sweet blade!!!!!! very nice!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW......Laura JUST told me there was a message from you on the machine.....answer your phone....its about to ring!!!
biggrin.gif

sweet blade!!!!!! very nice!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW......Laura JUST told me there was a message from you on the machine.....answer your phone....its about to ring!!!
biggrin.gif

judging from the pics, i like the seat in all, but im wondering was those pics taken in your house, or what looks to be a very nice and neat garage with carpet lol. if thats from in your house, my moms not gonna be to thrilled with the idea of letting the bike stay in her family room haha.
smile.gif

rumor has it that the pics were taken in the basement. Dont ask me how I know....I'm psychic!!! Pray for dry weather so it can come outta there by Saturday! I sorta like pic #2 because of the adult beverage in the background!

Back