New Image Seats came in today!!!!!

For those with these seats, does your passenger notice the hump on the driver seat. Im a thin guy (5'10 160) and my girl is 4'11 90. We can both fit on the stock front seat and worried she might not like the hump there sitting. So just wondering about that.

Well this may help some. 1st I haven't had a passenger on yet so as far as sitting on the hump or the hump bothering someone I can't help you with that one sorry brother. 2nd What I can tell you is that Lee can make your seats without that hump in it. The hump is the sports cut I believe. He can still put whatever you want on the seat, you just cant have anything on the side of the seat since there wont be one. Hopefully someone has had a passenger and can help with the first part. If yall both want to sit on the front seat though, just have him make it without the cut in it. Hope this helps :beerchug:

Yea well i love the cut. I would rather not slid back in the seat when i get on it.

On another note the cut seat, when you sit in the bike, does it feel worse when aggressively riding the turns?

Well im sure everyone will have a different opinion, but from my personal experience I like the way it feels. It feels like it holds you on the bike since your sitting "in" the bike. The only down side (for me)would be it is a good bit harder to hang off the seat if you like to do that. It is a different feel though while in the turns for sure. One of those things where its a little difficult to explain the feeling lol. I like it personally. Cant hang off (some will disagree) but feel more held in place.

Yea well i love the cut. I would rather not slid back in the seat when i get on it.

On another note the cut seat, when you sit in the bike, does it feel worse when aggressively riding the turns?

I actually took a ride for the 1st time with my wife and she actually likes the new seat better because the stock seat would make her slide forward unintentionally when I was braking and she would hate to have to reposition herself:tantrum:. She says now she is positioned more securely on my back and doesn't shift forward when I brake. As for the "turning" issue I would say that that is the only thing I am not used to, is not being able to lean off of the seat because I am firmly positioned "in" the bike (same as JRod). But it is more of a secure feel being that I feel more as being in better control and a part of the bike:race:. I haven't a complaint. These seats feel and look awesome. Hopefully, I'll be getting a gen 2 this summer in a raffle so I can get some New Image seats for it:please:.

Back