New image seat

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I fancy a new seat. Ive decided on a New Image seat from BallZ. I'm thinkin the white/silver to match my LE-ish 06. Few questions first.

Does the white stay white? I ride alot and dont want a dirty lookin seat after a month or 2

Do i need to send the seat hardware in with my seat exchange? Ive got a gel seat (dont like it) that i can put on while mine is out, only have one set of hardware tho.

Custom Hayabusa & Sportbike Parts and Accessories - BallZMotorsports

I think this was Tobins before the name change. What you need to send is the seat as it is on the bike. He started where you needed to just send in your seat, then (as I recall ) he would supply a pan- don't know if he still does that.

Word to the wise, "IF IN DOUBT, CALL" :beerchug:

buy new seat and pay $100 core charge. after new seat arrives, you ship old one and get your $100 back. Or do what DaCol above suggested: Word to the wise, "IF IN DOUBT, CALL"

Lee at New Image does great work. I just took my seat off the bike, threw it in the box and 5 days later had a custom seat on my doorstep. :cheerleader:

YEp...call LEE, he will blow your mind with questions on what YOU want to do!
TO set the record straight...LEE ( NEw IMage ) use to do Tobins work, then a rif got between them!

NEw Image is 1-1/2 away from me, so I drove to LEE's. WOW all the choices he has and stuff. Went to eatand seat was done when I got back.:beerchug:

Yes, Lee does great work. Had the seats done on my wife's bike, 5 days and the custom seat was back!!!

Lee did good by me too. he got it and hand it back in the box the same day.

BallZ is an excellent site to order from. I paid the core charge and sent my seat back in the box my new seat came in.

BallZ is an excellent site to order from. I paid the core charge and sent my seat back in the box my new seat came in.

Where was this at....

I was looking for that option, but i couldnt find it....

Care to help by pointing a fella in the right direction?

Where was this at....

I was looking for that option, but i couldnt find it....

Care to help by pointing a fella in the right direction?

I just went directly to the site Ballzmotorsports.com

I put the order in last night, paid paypal and just waitin for the address so i can send my seat in. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back