New Image Seats

TomM

Registered
Hey Guys,

I got my seats done by Lee at New Image Uphostery and wanted to post up some pictures. What do you think of the cowl cover? I wasn't sure if I would like it but I ordered it anyway and am very happy I did. My reason for wanting it is that I take the cowl off regularly to lock up the helmet and to use my Tiger Racing hump trunk and was worried that the cowl would get scratched and it always had finger prints all over it. Picture 160 (Large).jpg

Picture 151 (Large).jpg

Picture 132 (Large).jpg

Picture 140 (Large).jpg

Picture 142 (Large).jpg

Picture 143 (Large).jpgLee was great to deal with and it only took 7 days from the time I shipped them to him to get them back.

Picture 160 (Large).jpg

Picture 151 (Large).jpg

Picture 132 (Large).jpg

Picture 140 (Large).jpg

Picture 142 (Large).jpg

Picture 143 (Large).jpg

Hey Guys,

I got my seats done by Lee at New Image Uphostery and wanted to post up some pictures. What do you think of the cowl cover? I wasn't sure if I would like it but I ordered it anyway and am very happy I did. My reason for wanting it is that I take the cowl off regularly to lock up the helmet and to use my Tiger Racing hump trunk and was worried that the cowl would get scratched and it always had finger prints all over it. View attachment 135094

Bike looks great, but what happened to the leaves in dem thar trees?

Signed,
Tex:poke:

Looks good! If it were mine, I would have gone with a darker, more shiny leather for the cowl.

Looks good! If it were mine, I would have gone with a darker, more shiny leather for the cowl.

If I went with a darker shiny leather on the cowl I don't think it would have looked any better unless I used the same on the seats and I didn't want that. I guess I could put some Armor All on the cowl cover to see what it looks like shinny.

Hey Guys,

I got my seats done by Lee at New Image Uphostery and wanted to post up some pictures. What do you think of the cowl cover? I wasn't sure if I would like it but I ordered it anyway and am very happy I did. My reason for wanting it is that I take the cowl off regularly to lock up the helmet and to use my Tiger Racing hump trunk and was worried that the cowl would get scratched and it always had finger prints all over it. View attachment 135094

Bike looks great, but what happened to the leaves in dem thar trees?

Signed,
Tex:poke:

Hey Tex,

I would love to live in Texas and be able to ride all year but I don't think its going to happen anytime soon. The leaves will be back on the trees within a few weeks but it's still a little cool here. It seems like whenever it warms up this time of year it is always raining and my bike doesn't get wet so I can't ride as much as I want right now.

Hey Tex,

I would love to live in Texas and be able to ride all year but I don't think its going to happen anytime soon. The leaves will be back on the trees within a few weeks but it's still a little cool here. It seems like whenever it warms up this time of year it is always raining and my bike doesn't get wet so I can't ride as much as I want right now.

Doesn't get wet?? You don't wash it or what?? :rofl: Riders always kill me with the "never been in the rain" selling point.....as long as the streets don't have ice my bike is gonna get some love. :thumbsup: Rain don't hurt me and certainly won't hurt the bike. :laugh:

BTW - those seats look NICE and the hump cover is a nice touch!

Last edited:
The hump cover looks a lot better in person than it does in the pictures. It gives the hump a soft look.

It looks great dude, I love the seats and hump. It is the first time I've seen the hump covered.

Doesn't get wet?? You don't wash it or what?? :rofl: Riders always kill me with the "never been in the rain" selling point.....as long as the streets don't have ice my bike is gonna get some love. :thumbsup: Rain don't hurt me and certainly won't hurt the bike. :laugh:

BTW - those seats look NICE and the hump cover is a nice touch!

I have ridden all my other bikes in the rain but after riding the Hayabusa a couple times in the rain this year I decided that it's to much of a pain to clean it so often and I can't stand to see it dirty. The dirt/water gets up into places that are hard to clean. I'll buy another older bike to ride in the rain that I don't care so much about.

I have ridden all my other bikes in the rain but after riding the Hayabusa a couple times in the rain this year I decided that it's to much of a pain to clean it so often and I can't stand to see it dirty. The dirt/water gets up into places that are hard to clean. I'll buy another older bike to ride in the rain that I don't care so much about.

yea, ZX-14 :whistle:

Hmmmm...think of it this way....find a bikini wash....."ladies, you have missed some spots up under there..." :laugh:

Back