New Image Seat

piratediverjefff

Registered
My stock seat got to Lee on a Tues. and was back to me on Thurs.(48 hours to not only do the seat but to also get it from York,PA to Corona,CA...that's what you call service)!Looks and feels excellent and just went out for a little 30 mile freeway blast to try it out...also gave a couple of Hardleys what for.:laugh:

newbike079.jpg

newbike080.jpg

Bike looks super.:thumbsup: The seat apart from not letting you slide backward on giving throttle has any other enhancements like added cushioning or something ? You really need to get those rearsets and pass pegs coated.:beerchug:

You were right bro, that seat is nice....
Your ride was already looking good with the "black & red":laugh:but it just keeps getting better by the Mod:laugh:

Nice work bro:thumbsup:

I can help u guys with the sliding back and forth problem. Just get married, have two kids, eat more and stop going to the gym regularly. You'll be all over the tank in no time....LOL

:laugh:

He may have added a bit of extra padding(does seem a little thicker than my last one)but not sure,is really comfortable though.:thumbsup:

(powder coated rear sets and passenger peg mounts next on my list:thumbsup:)

Thanks for all the comments bros.:thumbsup:

I really like how your bike mods are coming along. Looks great!

I hear so much about the comfort of New Image seats but personally I'm worried about the reduced seat height cramping up my long legs some more. Had the suzuki gel seat prior and never felt a difference with the stock. My tail still hurt after a long ride so waste of money there for me. Only thing I liked was the hayabusa stitching on the sides. Now I'm wondering whether to go with New Image or a custom Corbin that has been set with padding at stock height. :confused:

Back