New Image Seats

Looks great, But how is the pricing compared to Tobin's?

I think there is a connection between them and Tobin...both in the same area of Pennsylvania??? Been thinking of driving up there to get mine done.

It looks good...not feeling the hump, but looks good and diff.

Looks great...I saw this same setup at Hills Specialties...AKA Ball Z motorsports...Got my New Image Seat there...Lee does great work...

I think there is a connection between them and Tobin...both in the same area of Pennsylvania??? Been thinking of driving up there to get mine done.

It looks good...not feeling the hump, but looks good and diff.

Lee actually makes all the seats..Tobin is just a reseller from what I have heard...I think at one point in time Tobin was doing the stitching...but then Lee decided to take that on as well...

Last edited:
??? I heard the SAME thing.

Its true Lee does all of Tobin seats... Lee used to work for Tobin when the whole seat thing first took off... Tobin had the capital and Lee did the work. This is not hearsay, this came straight out of Lee's mouth. I rode up to PA and Lee did both of my seats while I waited. Only took like 90 mins. I can tell you without a doubt there was a box of seats form Tobin waiting to be done by Lee.

Lee at New Image said that he has not been making them very long and there are only a few out there right now.

I can tell you exactly how long Lee has been doing the hump covers... I sent him my 08 hump to make the pattern last May. Your looking at the very first and it looks just as good today. I will bet there are more than a "few" out there knowing Lee and his quality work :thumbsup:

May 2008 thread: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/88010-my-hump-back.html

When it comes to this type of work, there is no better person to send your seats to.

He's getting my Aprilia seat next week. It needs to be special as we are shooting for the worlds fastest Direct injected SR50 http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=104229&stc=1&d=1237839214

104853-my-hump-back-arear.jpg

Last edited:
Back