New Busa...

I HATE YOU SCOOTER GIRL

Before I die...I have vowed that I will take my busa to Lake Louise/Jasper/Banff area. It is one of the most beautiful places on Earth and you were fortunate enough to do it on a bike. I really envy you now. Please please if you can post those pics....

I got us to 180 oops 181 posts I take it this is the new forum hangout at this point. way to go scootergirl
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116656313 -->

I thought I had seen the name "scootergirl" before, then when you said you had been here since November, it finally hit me. Then, of course, I looked at your joined date.

Glad you stuck around.
cool.gif

I HATE YOU SCOOTER GIRL

Before I die...I have vowed that I will take my busa to Lake Louise/Jasper/Banff area. It is one of the most beautiful places on Earth and you were fortunate enough to do it on a bike. I really envy you now. Please please if you can post those pics....
I know...I know.... I spoil myself!!! What can I say???
brave.gif

Okay scooter next question, now that you have the attention of the entire male population of N. America....

Have ridden around the Mt. Hood Area?
Mt. Ranier? Baker? Cascades?
Columbia River Gorge?
Alaska?

I've been up to Mt. Rainier twice and also rented a Harley in Scottsdale AZ in March and rode from there up to Sedonna through Jerome and back (330 mile day)

Va....my eyes are welling up I am laughing so hard. My coworkers are wondering WTF is going on .....

Oh man.....this is actually why I own a busa. I initially intended to buy a ninja z12. but I got on this board and read the posts of some of these dysfunctional people and I was hooked. One night I laughed so hard and so loud my wife wanted to know what was so funny.

I told her....sweetheart....screw the Ninja....I am getting a hayabusa. She said....really-- how fast does that go? I told her faster than a 747 at take off. She went back to bed. I kept laughing and 4 weeks later drove a busa home from the dealer. When the deal was done I hugged the freaking salesguy and screamed "I can't believe I bought a good time Hayabusa" so loud.....I freaked out the whole dealership.

I don't care how many posts scooter girl has engendered here...this has been one of the funniest threads and most enjoyable in a long time.

And folks....va is half right....I did used to have an anger problem. But with a few thousand bucks and a good shrink...I have it under control. Now we have to help Revlis.....before he wipes out the greater seattle area....

oh btw scooter....ever ride in Victoria or vancouver island?

Va....my eyes are welling up I am laughing so hard.  My coworkers are wondering WTF is going on .....

And folks....va is half right....I did used to have an anger problem.  But with a few thousand bucks and a good shrink...I have it under control.  
Ain't I great?!
laugh.gif

And slightly worried that I keep razzing you babuski...
tounge.gif
Hey, I have anger management issues too, so back the truck up...DON'T look at ME like that!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Va....my eyes are welling up I am laughing so hard. My coworkers are wondering WTF is going on .....

Oh man.....this is actually why I own a busa. I initially intended to buy a ninja z12. but I got on this board and read the posts of some of these dysfunctional people and I was hooked. One night I laughed so hard and so loud my wife wanted to know what was so funny.

I told her....sweetheart....screw the Ninja....I am getting a hayabusa. She said....really-- how fast does that go? I told her faster than a 747 at take off. She went back to bed. I kept laughing and 4 weeks later drove a busa home from the dealer. When the deal was done I hugged the freaking salesguy and screamed "I can't believe I bought a good time Hayabusa" so loud.....I freaked out the whole dealership.

I don't care how many posts scooter girl has engendered here...this has been one of the funniest threads and most enjoyable in a long time.

And folks....va is half right....I did used to have an anger problem. But with a few thousand bucks and a good shrink...I have it under control. Now we have to help Revlis.....before he wipes out the greater seattle area....

oh btw scooter....ever ride in Victoria or vancouver island?
We are all so glad that we could accomodate your need for comic relief!!!
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

I have not been to Vancouver or Victoria yet but would really like to do that this summer as well as Yellow Stone, where I have never been even in a car.

jump9.gif

If you do Vancouver or victoria, you come right by here, so you better plan on picking me up on the way. ;)

Also, victoria is essentially a long ferry ride from seattle, not really a bike ride, so... ;)

what a bunch of sex hungry bikers we got here! Nearly 200 replies to a "I got a new bike" amazing. Ohh by the way, summer is coming any bikini shots of the busa and u?
smile.gif

I love your colors!!! great choice.

I swear Scootergirl, you haven't had this much attention since your first encounter with the wicked and oh so feared "Zipper Snake"?

blush.gif

And folks....va is half right....I did used to have an anger problem.  But with a few thousand bucks and a good shrink...I have it under control.  
I went to an anger management class once....about 10 minutes in those people started really pissing me off!

So....don't touch my stuff - and don't call me Francis!

Back