New Busa...

Did you say your bikes name was "Bruuuce Ahhhhh"

rock.gif

smile.gif

What's the name?

And you got lucky... yesterday everything skirted north of you and dumped on us like nobody's business. It's been nice today though so I got a good ride in today. and this next week (qand into two weeks from now) should be beautiful.

I hope so! I ready to ride EVERYDAY!!! Today I went up to Cyclebarn and founf some new boots and gloves. Womens gear is hard to find!

Did you go to Lynnwood or Smokey Point?  I know they're moving the Lynnwood one, but I dunno if they moved it yet or not (going to a better shop/space, supposedly.

And I know, it's so hard to find that women's gear to fit.... erm.... um.... I mean.... I've heard it's hard to find women's gear...
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|RandomNickname
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116853873 -->

I went to Lynwood. I had never been there before. I called yesterday and asked about their selection and was told there was tons! There is quite a bit but not what I was looking for. Although I came home with a nice pair of Alpinestar boots and some Held gloves that I absolutely love!!!!

take some time to go to the Smokey Point Cyclebarn...

you'll have the opportunity to meet up with the one an only "Revlis".

An yeah....what happened to the pics of the gear?
rock.gif
wink.gif

I went to Lynwood. I had never been there before. I called yesterday and asked about their selection and was told there was tons! There is quite a bit but not what I was looking for. Although I came home with a nice pair of Alpinestar boots and some Held gloves that I absolutely love!!!!
Ah... that could be why they were kinda limited on selection... since they're closing that location and moving it, they're not ordering anything new in until the move, at least that's what one of the salespeople told me a couple of weeks ago.

Check out newenough.com they have a ladies section, good pricing and are reliable.....

You are a welcome addition, and just what the world needs.
More women on Busas.
cool.gif
Yes, I would love to have a blue version of one. I'm just virtically challanged and would need to make a LOT of mods. So probably not the bike for me. (I'll just steal Wags for a fix now and then, in a parking lot)

Nice Bike!

-Nanwags

FINALLY!!!!! Lots of sunshine in the beautiful PNW!!!! Went out riding tonight for 4 hours!!! Got to try out my new boots and gloves!!! Sorry "P" - still no pics of the gear!

I'm getting more comfy with each ride and I'm having a blast!!! Got some cornering lessons tonight and even though it will be a long time before I get good at it I can tell how fun it's going to be!!! I have a new top speed too! I got to 130 (briefly) in a nice straight stretch.

Welcome and I love that color...

and as u have noticed all the guyz go wacko here when a girl shows up ... sorry we are very imature. But we like it that way!
biggrin.gif

Thanks - I love the color too! As for the later comment - that's OK! It's been fun! I guess we all need to let the "child" within come out once in awhile!!!

FINALLY!!!!! Lots of sunshine in the beautiful PNW!!!! Went out riding tonight for 4 hours!!! Got to try out my new boots and gloves!!! Sorry "P" - still no pics of the gear!

I'm getting more comfy with each ride and I'm having a blast!!! Got some cornering lessons tonight and even though it will be a long time before I get good at it I can tell how fun it's going to be!!! I have a new top speed too! I got to 130 (briefly) in a nice straight stretch.
baah....no worries. Glad to hear that you're havin a blast!

Have fun an stay safe.....
wink.gif

Back