New Busa...

scootergirl

Hayabusa Mistress
Donating Member
Registered
Well - I brought it home last night. I rode it home in the rain (not my favorite thing to do) but was surprised at how well it handled on the wet pavement. I could not be happier about my decision.
newbie.gif

DSC00004.JPG

DAYUMMM NICE! Denfinatly the nicest looking Busa I have seen so far!

Thanks - I know I'm going to have tons of fun. I got the double bubble windscreen and took the reflectors off the back, I really like the looks of it just the way it is so I won't be doing mods (at least not soon) We'll see!
tounge.gif

nice pics skootergirl congrats on the Busa I love that black and purple color, welcome to the addiction. tell us what you think the first time you really twist that right wrist. you should wind up looking like this
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

very nice and the bike is pretty good too. But where is the hump on the back? People dont actually take passengers on busas do they? lol, just kidding , very nice color and the chrome decals look real good. I know how you feel, I just bought mine 4 hours ago.

Nice lookin' bike and the rider ain't too shabby either...
biggrin.gif
Congrats and enjoy your newfound addiction. Keep the rubber side down...

You guys are making me blush!!!!

I'm not sure I will be making any changes to it in the near future. I like it just the way it is!
smile.gif

Welcome to the board.

After I purchased my Orange, I saw the black and purple. my wife even drooled over the black and purple.. I like that combination
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board! Nice scoot.

Now that's one of the best introductory pics I've ever seen! You're lookin' pretty good yourself, scootergirl!!
laugh.gif
Seriously, your husband is a very lucky man!

This has been such a great site to read and learn (and even laugh from time to time) I learn something new everyday and can usually find answers to all my questions without having to ask.

I said I wasnt going to mess with mine either......that was two months ago....mods on the way. Congrats, have fun.

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116496274 -->

Back